Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i was cruizin on the freeway just coming back from my friends house were we had finally installed my exhaust to finish off my BPU, when all of a sudden as i merged on the freeway out of nowhere pops a Blue evo 8. He certainly noticed me because as soon as i got on he slammed it. We were just messing around doing little pulls for about 4-5 miles when my exit was coming up. I signaled to get off and the Evo jumped across 5 lanes to get infront of me at my exit. He turns right same as i do and we meet up at the light. Start talking about what we have, and he surely wasn't stock. Anyway we did a small pull but hit a light about 5 secs later. The light turned green and we shot off ( gotta love the new NItto 555r's=) He kept up pretty good until i hit 2nd when i gained about 2 cars on him and a very windy road. I slowed down at about 85 and we met up at the next light. He complimented me and said how fast it was and how surprised he was at it since it looks stock form the outside :rolleyes: then we went our seperate ways. Was really fun to see what my car can do at bpu levels, and at 1 bar of boost on 91 oct.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Auto or 6spd? Good kill. What size tires are you running in the rear?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 6 Speed. And tires are 275/40/17 nitto 555r drag radials in the back on stock rims for now. 255 nitto extreme up front.

Mods are:

Greddy 3 Row
Vielside TI Exhaust
Rmm Dp
Blitz Intake
Bcc
Profec B
Rps Flywheel
Rps CLutch

·
Registered
106 Posts
nice kill

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
SAKRED said:
nice kill
dude wtf quit being a gay post whore posting "nice kill" in every fucking thead in this section... :rolleyes: trolls like you should be banned.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Josh M said:
Good job..........I think I'd honestly rather have a 1st or 2nd gen DSM than an EVO.......the EVO just seems to lose so much up top

180mph isn't bad for a stock evo though :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice Kill!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
wish i get to race EVOs, most of them cruise with me on the highway just to admire the MKIV :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts