Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hihi Everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted nevertheless interacted with most of the Supra owners out there, but I thought I'd share some of my recent photos of her Enjoy! Hopefully I'll see old faces and meet new ones at some Supra meets! :love:

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
;p

VERY clean MKIII.
More pics of yourself uh...i mean you and ur car please!! :love:

Please blurr out ur license plate. :nono: Theres been pigs looming the boards (blur_blur) recently and we all know all our cars are CARB and Street legal right? :)

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
The first pic is pretty cool.

Nice MKIII. clean as hell. and your girl is really hot.

·
Registered
274 Posts
thats one sweet mk3.good job fixing her up

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
looking good, i'm digging the paint ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much everyone for your support! It's always so nice to look back sometimes, and see how far you come along in your own projects. I've had this car since I was 19! :) I started with everything else (suspension, brakes, engine, etc) and then ended up realizing it was about time to make her look good as well! :) For those who know me, knew that I was rolling around with a fender bender for awhile...while still enjoying her out at the track events! :) That's the best...knowing that I can enjoy the thrill of driving the car without worrying so much about what it would do to your car (I mean, I still worry but not as much!)

To answer your question, both the Z and the Supra are mine! I love them both equally! :) Thanks everyone! Now where are those meets...haha. I need to get back into this and start meeting new people and re-acquaint myself with old faces! ^_^

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
I'm loving the Mk3. Really clean, very nice job.

All I would change is a 0.5" more drop and some 18"s. But it looks smoking as it it right now :)

·
AWD Mafia
60 Posts
very clean cars..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts