Supra Forums banner

Got my T-78 Dyno...Can someone host my dyno sheet

704 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  outlaw star 
#1 ·
Finally got my car dynoed with the T-78. Can some one post my dyno sheet?

#5 ·
Running lean...yeah we had problems controlling the fuel map to get a steady 12:1. I was feeding the fuel rail only from one side of the rail. I have changed that to dual fed recently. also, I am running stock pump at 9/12v configuration with a secondary pump running at 12 on ignition. I was wondering what causes the fuel to be sp sporadic. The correction on the S-AFC was +7 on one NE-point then - on the next 500 rpm. Does anyone know what cause this problem?

G
#9 ·
Holy S**T Batman!!!!!!!! I need to investin a fuel system, it seems. You're making 180 more horse than I am! Man, would I love to feel that.

Eric

T-78, chicken fried clutch, geriatric 152500 mile old fuel system, and still somehow managed 463.3 rwhp at 1.1 bar. I need more.

G
#11 ·
Wow man. 650 is a lot of juice. I'm just hoping to come somewhere close to 500 before I start adding on the fuel system, rpm upgrade with springs, and cams, and associated support equipment. I think my fuel system is completely maxed out right now, so hopefully the RPS stage 3 sprung hub clutch with lightened flywheel will free up some horsepower. Just 35 more hp!!!!!!! That's the goal. Someday, I'll be at the 650 mark, but I really need to get used to it all now. Post those numbers when you get the fuel checked out. I interested in what the T-78 can do.

Eric

T-78

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.