Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sound: FIXED!

Video: FIXED!

Operating System: I'm still contemplating on what I should do on this new one. XP 64, Vista 64 Basic, Vista 64 Ultimate, or Windows 7?

All inputs are appreciated, thanks.

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As expected... an irrelevant post to a computer related thread. Whatever makes you feel better... :)

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Sound: Ok, so I finally got my new PC together, and it's got a 7.1 audio card in it, but I'm not sure how to go about using it properly and using it for the benefits it has to offer. First off, I just got some dope headphones (5.1), but now, I'm either deciding for an upgraded receiver/speaker setup, or buy new PC speakers. What would you recommend? In addition, I hate wires, and I like for things to be as clean as possible, so if there is something wireless in the possible products, let me know.

Video: Being that I utilize a big desktop platform, would you recommend plugging in both monitors to one video card or one for each? The video cards on this new setup are setup in crossfire, and both monitors perform on high resolution, so I would like to hear your inputs.

Operating System: I'm still contemplating on what I should do on this new one. XP 64, Vista 64 Basic, Vista 64 Ultimate, or Windows 7?

All inputs are appreciated, thanks.
Logitech makes a wireless 5.1 setup you can find on newegg for a decent price. I'd just stick to headphones, but that's just me.

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Logitech makes a wireless 5.1 setup you can find on newegg for a decent price. I'd just stick to headphones, but that's just me.
That's what I was thinking too, but I just sold a setup like that, and I was hoping for something 7.1 and possibly wireless, if they have anything like that. I've just never messed with setting up a home theater setup with a PC.

·
...spooling
477 Posts
If you bought a 7.1 channel audio card, I would recommend you buy a 7.1 speaker setup.

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you bought a 7.1 channel audio card, I would recommend you buy a 7.1 speaker setup.
LOL @ Captain Obvious! The question asked something else--don't worry about it...

Ok, my friend found me something for the audio, so that's fixed. Now, onto the OS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts