Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE PG3!! Got pulled over on GSP exit 157. Funny read.

I was traveling on Garden State Parkway south in NJ to drop of the vehicle at Broadway performance to be checked for mechanical failure. The shop is located in Passaic NJ. I put my blinker on and changed the lane from middle to right lane and the proceed to take enter exit 157. I see a state trooper in front standing on the shoulder and do not think anything off of it. I take the exit and he gets out of the car and points me to pull over. I do, and he says I did improper passing. Well, I see them all the time pulling people over for cutting others off to get to the exit quicker, which I didn’t since it was 4pm and 0 traffic and there was no need to do such a thing. To his statement I look behind me and say, “I see no cars behind me whom did it I pass improperly? He takes my license and comes back with improper passing ticket. I try to open my door and he quickly shuts them and tells me not to get out of the car. I tell him I want to take a picture for the court records and he yells at me “IT IS ILLEGAL TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE HIGWAY!” I also asked him if I could step out of the car because I think there is something wrong with it, and I would like to check the car, because I didn’t feel safe at this point driving it.. The car did not want to start and I also went on the dirt like he instructed me to, I heard a loud pop and thought that maybe the tire was punctured, to which he did not allow it and tells me to drive away. I take out my phone, which has voice record option, and start recording him again for my court record like my attorney always advised me to do. He says I cannot and asks me to hand him the phone. I refused and stated it is my private property, so he goes back to the police car and writes me a ticket for talking on the phone while driving! I tried to make a call to John, which I was going to tell him I could not start the car and see if he could help me. I was very concerned for my safety and I simply wanted to step out to take a picture for court records and to inspect my vehicle if it was safe to drive. I had another person following me so I could be driven back home after I dropped of the car at the shop. With that said, I have a witness to this whole incident. This is such a criminal activity. I told him I didn't feel safe driving and he told me to drive away.

Statue 39:4-97.3

The operator of a motor vehicle may use a hand-held wireless
telephone while driving with one hand on the steering wheel only if:

(1) The operator has reason to fear for his life or safety, or
believes that a criminal act may be perpetrated against himself or
another person;

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

P.S. His last name is Patel.

UPDATE

I FOUND HIM

HIS PICTURE

INDIAN GUY WITH BLUE EYES!

HIS BIKE

HIS BIKE AGAIN

His MYSPACE PAGE
http://www.myspace.com/hiran91b

Tomorrow I will head down to his headquarters and file some paperwork.

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is absurd and its harassment. Prick cops like that give the police a bad rep.
I only met 3 cops there were decent.

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cannot wait to go to court for this. I will also file complaint with the city and the police department.

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe you should go and request a copy of his in-car camera. Have the date and time. He should have been recording.
They are required to record even when they are standing still? He came out of the car after I pulled into the exit lane and I was facing the rear of his car, I didn't know they can record in reverse.

· Registered
317 Posts
What else is new in the united slaves of amerika-including zoo jersey, those nazi uniformed thugs think they're "gods" not public servants, after being brainwashed at the academy(brainwashing starts in our public fool education system) they "know" that everyone "drives" and everyone "drives" "motor vehicles", when will Americans awaken to the administrative fraud perpetrated by those nazis??????? The Administrative state is all about the regulation of public (civil) rights. The uniformed administrative enforcement bureaucrat licensed to carry a firearm for the performance of its regulatory schemes, issues administrative claims to Americans who cruise upon the State’s thoroughfares carrying invalid documents issued improperly by the legislative (public agency, such as the DMV) tribunal which are placed upon the bumper of their private property under the color of the certification proclaiming they operate a Motor Vehicle. Read the State’s public records management act, the federal (1976—Pub. L. 94–575, § 3(b), Oct. 21, 1976, 90 Stat. 2727) level statutory authority for the management of public records, is codified in Title 44 USCA Chapter 31. The public ministry’s abuse of public records management is perfected when the administrative claim is docketed as the complaint in the specialized legislative agency in defiance to the State’s administrative procedures act. The State’s legislative assembly implemented this statutory usurpation by granting the specialized legislative agency the authority to adjudicate criminal acts. This slight of hand legislative maneuver does not perfect the docketing of the administrative claim which sits upon judicial review when and only when the contested case has been administratively perfected in compliance to the administrative procedures act. Read the Rules of Court (legislative agency) which articulates the appellate nature of the administrative claim. The simple issuance of the Traffic Citation (statutory form presented for an ordinance violation) is an administrative claim. The administrative claim is a public (record) document issued as a public records and then shall be adjudicated as the contested claim. A few state legislatures overtly move this ordinance violation into the specialized legislative (municipal court) agency by moving the statutory term of art “Complaint”. “Complaint” means a written accusation, under oath or upon affirmation, that a felony, misdemeanor, or ordinance violation has been committed and that the person named or described in the accusation is guilty of the offense. The unconscionable act moved by This State, of docketing the administrative (ordinance violation) claim under the presumption of guilt is a statutory application that subordinates the administrative due process of law, under the colorful gavel moved by the enumerated State laborer draped in black proclaiming a judicial nature that has neither form nor substance in law. Read Bailey v Alabama 219 US 219 (1909).
Did you know that prolly 95% of us normal people at large dont "drive" "motor vehicles"????? The Certified Motor Vehicle is a common carrier moving freight, and/or passengers for hire. Read Title 18 USCA Part I, Chapter 2, § 31(a) (6)
The State’s legislature enacts its regulatory schemes in conformity to Federal Law, as said legal authority moves in congruence to federal funds provided under the States Plan for the implementation of federal administrative programs. Read Title 23 CFR part 1312.3. There are no courts in America this day. Hidden within the four walls of what is publicly proclaimed to be “court houses” is a form driven legislative agency populated by State paid labors draped in black. All State legislative agencies are reliant upon the statutory authority of the State’s Legislature to implement their subject matter jurisdiction. Read the State Legislative authority that empowers the “Court” to implement its rules. The Federal Legislative authority is codified in Title 28 USCA Chapter 31 § 2071.
Americans have a choice, awaken to the fundamental principles enacted into law by the Founding Fathers of the American Republic, or continue to drown within the fictional seas of the administrative state in equity, for simply failing to stand the form driven substance of administrative law. So Paul--were you "driving" a "motor vehicle"?????Kick'em in the a.. Paul .

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
wow what a dick if u needed someone in the area to help u out because ur car had some issues if needed i wudve came down because im right by john

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The cop was a real d..k with a chip on his shoulder. I can't wait to go to court for that one.

Rob,

I don't even need to go and file Clydes paperwork. This stupid cop better not show up to court, or will be very very suprised. Illegal to take pictures! Haha. I was going to get into it but I had no time. Funny how he went to his car to write another ticket.

· Banned
432 Posts
The cop was a real d..k with a chip on his shoulder. I can't wait to go to court for that one.

Rob,

I don't even need to go and file Clydes paperwork. This stupid cop better not show up to court, or will be very very suprised. Illegal to take pictures! Haha. I was going to get into it but I had no time. Funny how he went to his car to write another ticket.
No sense even fighting this. You will lose unless you have proof. Better off saying guilty. Your old enough not to get hit with too much. Your word against his and he will win in court.

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No sense even fighting this. You will lose unless you have proof. Better off saying guilty. Your old enough not to get hit with too much. Your word against his and he will win in court.
that's what regular sheeple would do, not stand up for what is good and honest.

· Entrepreneur
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can someone get peter H on this one please! (RSPTRDWIDEBODY)

he would love to rip this cop up one side and down another
Who is Peter H?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.