Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I lied.. they are from a 2jz. A friend of mine owns a mk4, and builds it up more all the time. So, often, I get to pick up his used parts for a GREAT price, and I know they were well taken care of.....

On to the pics!
720 CC injectors! I will be making my own custom fuel rail (dual inlet, center return, 2 Walbro's)

AND...
A machined aluminum crank pully! to say it is lighter then the stock one, is an understatement. I hope to see some response from this thing (quicker reving) but I am not sure how much improvement.....

Hope ya enjoyed it. I might be picking up a 2jz RPS pressure plate, and RPS aluminum flywheel, to use with my SPEC stage 3 disk.... but I'm not sure.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
its gonna suck to make a fuel rail... but i guess you can use the n/a rail???

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Looks cool..

I'm going to use a BL pulley on my machine man.. SFI approved yo!

I am also in the middle of the fuel system parts gathering.. Havent checked out the NA mk4 rail yet, I think I am just going custom drilled as well.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes... Ill sell the stock pully... make me an offer Via PM!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After reading about failures when using this crank pully... Im not so sure I want to use it.........I think I will make sure it is ballanced before I install it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Matt and CK, I am ordering the fuel rails this week, and then off to the mach shop to get milled...Let me know if youre interested, matt, you and I already talked about this, dual in, center out. LMK bitches, these rails will be overkill fo sho :) enough to supply my 1600's :D :eek:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I also noticed this Aluminum pully is an underdrive pulley. After reading peoples responses on the other post, I think I will put it on. Ill check and see if it's ballanced first, then on it goes!

OH, and BTW... stock pulley weighs 9.2 pounds. Aftermarket, 3.2... so i will be saving 6 pounds. which is allot of rotating wieght!

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
actually, making a fuel rail will be cake... ive already outlined it several times in other posts.

all you need is fuel rail stock with 5/8" ID, thread the ends for 5/8" NPT to -10 AN adaptors. install six 3/8" hose barbs with pipe thread and connect to top feed injectors via short length of fuel injection hose.

its a pretty simple concept and works like a charm. no need for super expensive madd tyte jdm parts or anything.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price yet?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump..........where ya at supra7?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts