Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been debating on wether to do a body kit for a while now. I love the look of my car very much, its clean! Everytime I look at it, it reminds me of Peter Blach's previous black 98, which is what inspired me to go this route with my car. I guess all I need is some Fikse's to go along with it. But the idea keeps arising in my head about this combo....
-Top Secret glass hood painted to match
-non widebody top secret bumper, sides, and rear.
-And some HRE's....What should I do?
I know there will be an added hassle always worried about messing up the front bumper....but this combo looks so damn clean! So what do u think, keep the ww/stock/rmm look? Or go with the Top secret?

P.S. refer to this to see what my car looks like from all angles.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150019&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Thanks guys,
Ryan

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Leave it the way it is. Spend the money on getting cams, headwork. and the AEM.

HRE's would be an idea, but volks still look killer.

T

·
0 Posts
this is america damn it, funk the J looklol, sorry i had to say it .. but anyway, I hate normal cars how ever yours seems to look great how it is, my advice is stick with them and leave it alone. spend your $$ on better motor parts, Be a dyno king. ~ Brett

·
93 Hardtopper
834 Posts
Ur car look great as is...prolly what u didnt want to hear but seriously it is a head turner...

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
back inthe old days when u see a ride with a body kit on u will be like damn look at that ... right now when u see a ride that is stock lookin u will be DAAAAAAAAMN this loox diff :)

T

·
0 Posts
I guess his minds made up, I would only suggest a better stereo, or motor work if you have $$ to blow. ~

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm currenty drunk right now but.. lol

I currently have the WW and RMM wing also so I can honestly speak from experience. It all depends on what you are interested in. Obviously what ever style you choose will probably and most likely get boring after about a year. It's true without a doubt!

Some say the RMM wing and WW lip is an excellent combination, and some say it's clean as hell. Blah! The RMM wing at some angles looks ricey as hell. If you even have to debate about getting a new front end, you should! The only reason why i'm keeping the WW lip is because it's built like a rock. Blah with fiberglass. And since my car is my DD, I don't have the time and patience as of right now to do all that funky side way shit over speed bump at negative 20 miles per hour. Although I still do the angle dance over speedbumps with the rear wheels to protect the HKS TI =)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ryan,

Post up some pics of what you are thinking of. I say screw what everyone else thinks and do what you like. It is your car and it should make you happy. If cars were not meant to be individualized than we would all be driving around in Yugos.

·
Registered
885 Posts
TOP SECRET (non wide-body) IS PLAYED OUT. plus its not all that unique anymore, and to me it doesnt go with the rest of the body lines. i say go trd, do-luck, or stay the same. i would get a painted TRD hood with black screens/vents. then finish off with some nice hre's either chrome or black on chrome lip. seriously top secret non-widebody aint shit to me. i seriously prefer you stay with the way it is

·
Punjabi By Nature
121 Posts
Car looks awesome as it is. Almost the same combo I had too. Cant go wrong with it.

·
says
390 Posts
TOP SECRET WIDEBODY.

:eek:

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
like bryant says!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts