1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is this.................

is this oil pan dented that bad?

engine shots....

summer starts in alittle bit and thats when im gonna start working on it!!! Anyone if the dfw area is more than welcomed to help me :) ill even barbeque!!!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
My reccomindation....... Clean the engine now. Pull off the intake manifold and everything make it clean like what. Its a pain in da ass once it's installed.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
SupraSpeed-1jz said:
what is this.................

I BELIEVE that's the EA2 Connector and the A/C signal wires. The [email protected] will connect to the fuse box with a few other things.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what im gonna start on after i get this damn calculas final out of the way.......

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yes the pan is dented like a MO FO! take it off and beat it down with a rubber mallet. Take time to pull the IC piping and intake manifold off and clean the engine. Not only does a clean engine look good make it will make it easier and cleaner to work on after it is installed. Good luck....Wes

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Mine is dented liek that also... it would be sweet to make a semi skid plate to protect that thang... HMMM sounds like i got my next project for welding class!~

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
monster truck rally.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
that looks like the grommet that goes out and into the door.the harness from the door is blue plugs
keith

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
my pan looks like that too, works fine still :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts