Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got my new 1600s from a member on here and had Mikey at M&S install them only to find out that one injector did not flow properly and one did not flow at all... So we took my 1000s out, installed my 1600s only to take those out and install my 1000s back in.

i was not happy about the injectors that this member sold me and i am currently trying to contact him to resolve this matter. There is no way in hell i am eating the $$$ for that shit...

In any event i do want to Thanks Mikey at M&S!! he really knows his shit and he really does the right thing! i am very pleased with his Knowledge and willingness to go the distance in helping me out. Its very appreciated.

i also wanted to thank Charlie in the tuning process, we made 531 on pump but i was running the 93 in the tank dry so we decided to cut the pump gas tune at that. And since i was unable to use the 1600s we had to use my 1000s which maxed out at 660rwhp on E85. Once i get some new 1600s i will have those put in and re-tuned. The car feels great and i am very happy with working with Charlie! Hes easy to talk to and knows his shit as well. He put the time in to ensure my tune was up to par and stands by it.

Ill keep you guys posted

Geno

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
this makes me more wanting to buy my injectors brand new..after reading all this BS people going thru with used injectors from members

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
what is the name on those injectors?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The fellow member seems to want to do the right thing. I hope it can be resolved soon and easy. Otherwise i will have to...

·
Registered
343 Posts
I mean I looked on ebay and I can get 1600cc for pretty damn cheap. I think if the math was right, it was $65 a piece. Not that bad for brand spanking new.
Anything from Ebay scares me abit. Let me know how the injectors turn out. Im looking for an upgrade. Funny things is i bought my mk4 from Ebay....lol

·
On call 24/7
1,566 Posts
GL geno!!! That member should do what's right and take it back..and return. Nonetheless, great #'s..and hopefully will see you soon for the right # injectors..for some serious power!

·
Registered
138 Posts
good numbers hope it all works out for you

·
DJ/Producer
1,309 Posts
its finally cool to see ur putting down some good numbers after all this time good luck and i cant wait to see the numbers with ur new injectors

·
Registered
373 Posts
That's good power geno! Congrats!! I hope everything wrks out with those injectors

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!!

Yeah i havt heard from him in a few days and im getting anxious to resolve this issue. 660rwhp is good but not what i built the car for lol. I want that 800 lol. I know it can be done... Gunna take the car out tonight, all this rain has been killing me. Anyone going to take the car out?

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts
Congrats!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
Nice number there Geno... Hope you resolve the issue with the injectors... I will taking the BBX out tonight... Seems like Supra night... LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.