Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got hit by the boost bug as soon as i got my supra. And after having a t71 single turbo, I still needed more!! So i decided on the T74gts. Got the turbo in today from Boost Logic!! Thanks to Kean. Here are the 2 pics i took, the next ones will be in the car with the built motor!

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
For a second there I thought the Furbee and a turbo got together and had babies (turbee). Carefull you don't lose your phone in that thing.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Awesome, let us know how it turns out:D

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
some day i will have something like that, in the mean time, i shall admire yours ;)

looking good man, good luck on the numbers!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very nice... I wanna polish mine! (im too lazy)

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the comments. hopefully i will be getting the motor back from headgames, its been like 2 months. getting the car back from paint in 2 days.

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yea.. im waiting until oct to get a new phone cuz thats when my plan is up. so until then im stuck with this piece...

·
Shrimper Extroidinare!
60 Posts
Man thats the nicest looking turbo ive ever seen. Good luck on the number you want!

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Tom... I thought you were going to take my 67 and give me the 74? ;)

Can't wait to see that thing in action. Your 71 was sick I can't imagine the 74... oh man.

now all you need is an aem to get the most power out of that built motor!

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for all the compliments!

Mike i told u if u wanted the 74 ill take the 67....:). I will get AEM this winter and tune her up. Spent to much money this year, gotta save up money now for a shop.

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Gotcha... keep me updated on going to Ocean City though I'm definetely interested. And when you do get an AEM I'll help ya tune it :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts