Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PART 1:

Well it has been quite a month for me. To start things off people often tell me I am not one to be surprised. In fact I don't think to many things surprise me. This month however I have been feeling just like the title of this thread. So far every weekend this month has been one surprise after another and I am not sure how much more I can take before my heart gives out. I would first like to thank everyone for everything they have done for me, you have all done so much, I am simply overwhelmed.

So to begin with the first week this month, Vince decides to have a “going away” dinner for himself for his annual trip to Vietnam for the holidays were he forages around for hookers and coke for an entire month… So this dinner was put together unbeknownst to me as a surprise birthday dinner, because it’s the only way I wouldn’t see it coming considering this dinner was a full 20 days before my actual birthday. So we all show up that night at Alexander’s Steak house have a wonderful dinner, and let me tell you we were all stuffed. I felt so damn full I felt like I was going to pop if I even looked at something edible. Well a few minutes after our plates are taken away the waiter starts bringing in small desert plates and I am thinking “man I cannot eat another bite of food who was crazy enough to order everyone desert” then with the silence and speed of a ninja our waiter drops a birthday cake candles and all right down in front of me and then before I could figure out what just happened everyone starts singing “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!”

SON OF A @&!%?!!!!! I got setup! It wasn’t until after the dinner that I found out everyone at the dinner knew about this except me, I was the only one that thought we were there for Vince’s going away party… So after the cake Vince got the waiter to take our entire party for a tour of the kitchen, which was very cool.

As if I could not be tricked one more time that night I get handed a present by Pearl. Who earlier that night had insisted she bring her school backpack into Alexander’s and who I had argued with that if she needed something from her bag at anytime during the dinner I would run out and get it for her. Well my birthday gift from everyone was in that bag which is why she had to bring it in, and did not want me getting it for her. I pride myself in being able to shake a box and figure out what is inside. It is from years of practice with my cousins when I was younger. So like I always do I held the box, felt the weight and gave it a shake. Right away I looked over at Pearl and said “thank you for the shoes”! HA! The sneakiness of my GF knows no bounds, knowing I ruin gifts by figuring them out before I even open them up she wrapped this gift up so it felt and sounded like shoes. She took one of my old Nike shoe boxes as the outer box and then put the Valentine 1 radar detector into it making sure there was just enough room between the V1 box and the shoe box so if I shook it, it had the right amount of give back and forth like a pair of shoes would. Fooled again… So thank you to everyone who went in on the V1 for me, thank you thank you thank you!

Meat dry ageing

Cheese plate I had

NorCal $hit talkers

I will post up the next weekends surprise later, my fingers hurt.

Cliff Notes: Thank you everyone who took the time to throw me a surprise dinner for my b-day and the awsome gift. If your this damn lazy just look at the pictures and move on.

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
MMMMMM, looks like some good food right there. My invitation must have got lost in the mail? hahahahaha, j/k Happy Birthday Fool!

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Garrett,

We love how you bend over backwards for all of us (And sometimes your best friend M.G.-rofl) and this is just to show a little appreciation for all the things you have done for us these past years.

Again...

..a very big THANK YOU

AND

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO PEDO AND G-UNIT!!!

-Vince

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Yea g gets bend over all the time. We all know that lol. Thx for sharing your bday with me and I love you guys all. Aspecialy the hamachi shots

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
Hahahaha..... You got played! Here's a cliff note for you: everyones just getting smarter in trying to find ways to fool you.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
can someone post the pic of the Truffles and stuff from my FB on here? Im in vietnam on m.facebook.com so I got small ass links of the pics.

*Edit Got my Facebook to work!

the White Truffle on the left wholesales for $1700, middle is $700-900(forgot) and $400 for the right.

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahaha..... You got played! Here's a cliff note for you: everyones just getting smarter in trying to find ways to fool you.
Well you and Boris are story number two that will be up later tonight.

·
Bully
5,319 Posts
Heard there is a part 3 and 4 now.

Oh and lots of norcal was cracking up when they saw this because they knew what was coming up next lol.

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
wow.. happy b day.. garrett.. it is true, no one else goes through the limits like u bud.. so u do deserve it..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts