Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 3am I'm sitting at my desk. When I hear a *smash* *car alarm* *smash* *smash* and *smash* again. Well humm. I look out the window, and just see the car lights flashing.

I get the car keys and look out side. There's glass on the road. Well humm again. I call 911, cops come out and all that good stuff.

Comes to find out that some kids went to town with a base ball bat or a pipe of some kind on the Toyota Supra. WhoopieFreakingDoo!

They didn't even take anything, just some body damage and 5 out of 6 windows busted out.

awww.... :rant:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I feel for you...one reason I always park my MKIV in the garage. A lot of Supra-haters around (more of jeolusy than anything else). I know you may be in Madera but if it needs body work...try Brad's Auto Body.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HmoobSUPRA said:
I feel for you...one reason I always park my MKIV in the garage. A lot of Supra-haters around (more of jeolusy than anything else). I know you may be in Madera but if it needs body work...try Brad's Auto Body.
it would be in one if we had one here. But enlight of this, we might just be building one here soon.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
black_veilside said:
sorry to hear that. did the cop catch the kid that did this?.
I really don't think they found anyone. I wonder what the Insurance guy has to say. He's going to be coming by tomorrow.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a few blocks from the SaveMart that's on Cleveland Ave

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i'm sorry man...regardless of where you park your car people should have enough respect not to mess with it. I hope it works out.

·
Registered
952 Posts
wus up man...sorry to hear what happen. Do you come to fresno often?? cause I saw a white one a couple of weeks ago and was like...hey another white supra :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
crazysupratt said:
wus up man...sorry to hear what happen. Do you come to fresno often?? cause I saw a white one a couple of weeks ago and was like...hey another white supra :)

Yeah I do go to Fresno. So yeah, I could have been me.

$3400 is what the insurance guy said there was in damage.

·
Supra Perfected
225 Posts
Damn the haters, with the amount of police giving out tickets, they could at least cought the kids that did this. Hope you get your ride fixed soon!

Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
WHY in the world would someone do that...what are people thinking o wait i forgot they dont... specially when they dont something like that

·
Registered
784 Posts
it's a good thing it's mainly window and not much body.

last time when i parked my car outside (CLOVIS).. some kids try to paint ball my exhaust.. how stupid was that.. i was thinking about leaving it outside again and stay up and catch that fucker if he did come by again and teach him a good lesson.. :stickpoke

·
OT Member
22 Posts
It sucks that people like this actually live, but like darknezz_ghost said, it could have been much worse.

I bought myself a small camera with a low lux and hooked it up to a 8hr VCR. The *sshole will still screw up your car, but you might get a face to give to police so their *ss can be prosecuted and sued. These cameras are so small now, you can hide them in a hanging plant, window, rain gutter, etc.

·
irie
168 Posts
im sorry to hear your mishap. both of my toyotas were victims of this vandelism, one i did catch with the video camera the other i didnt. i turned the video tape in, but i havnt heard much from the cops, and i live in san fran. theres not much a cop will do unless your camera has a high resolution and you can make out the face. unfortunatly , the perpetrator had a hooded jacket on and covered half of his face.
same kind of vandelisim , but just front windshield and passenger window.

why people do this stuff is beyond me, but now the car sits somewhere else and doesn get driven at all.

hope you can find a good place to store your car.
now these days you cant have shit or drive shit without somone harrasing you or hating on you . especially when your with your family and trying to have a good weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts