Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Evil Turbo Penguin...
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a replacement for my white MkIII. Since that replacement is not a Supra I will probably not be around here much at all. Other than to part the white 89’ (speak up if you need something, but I would like to sell the motor as a complete package).

If you need or want to get a hold of me, I still have another MkIII, with a 1J that I’m still working on. So I plan on keeping my ID hear and I will check my PM’s on a relatively regular basis. Thaws of you the IM me on AIM all the time, my ID there is not changing either.

Other than that, for the most part… Good by…

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Wow, this is sad, a vital compenent to our community bowwing out. THe information you provided was valuable, and reliable. You will be missed. I hope you do find time to continue your studies of parts. Although I'm sure MR. 2 will be taking some of those studies up.

Jared

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
noooo u cant leave! i need u! :sad: :sadwavey:
thanx for tha rims i guess
peace

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
nice mr2. those cars have a shitload of potential. handling and power wise. if that's a 93 or above than you've got a hell of strong tranny with and lsd and some of the strongest stock brakes for any import. go autocross that thing.

·
Evil Turbo Penguin...
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please take the time to read and chip in if you can. feel free to post the link on other forums and places you viset. Also post your suport to keep this bumped.

http://www.evilturbopenguins.com/

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Nice Mister 2... :sadance: Love the color...

Anyway, sorry to see ya go... You always had some pretty informative studies goin on... I hope ya stop by now and again...

BTW: I thought this was pretty funny... *not funny about the accident, or losing your cameras, but the 2 donations for 50 cents*

GrandLordKhorne said:
Where do we stand at the moment:

Start Date: 6/16/06

% of goal: <1%

Total money received: $0.50

# of donations: 2

Last updated: 6/16/06

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
friend of mine has a 91 mr2 w/ a jdm 3s swap(ct20b stock snail ) 3" dp ,MBC and an aftermarket intercooler..thats it! its running 12.9's @ 106 on crappy tires. definately easy to make go fast.

·
Evil Turbo Penguin...
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ $0.50 is a start and I haft to start some place...

·
Evil Turbo Penguin...
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ I would 1J it some how but nothing can really get done to it until I recover from the crash... I haft to get a new video camera and a new digital camera before I can get back to my full earning potential. Which is why I’m throwing the fund raiser that is in the link a few posts up… I’m seriously considering selling the red project to get back up and running. Not being able to do your whole job and therefore earn what your used to sucks.

In the mean time, I have a friend that may give me his gen3 3S-GTE clip in exchange for me swapping my Gen2 3S-GTE into his car… He is a little afraid of doing it himself.

·
DDDDUUUUUBBBBBZZZZZZZZ
2,022 Posts
You'll be back...i did the same thing once...ended up selling the MR2....should have kept both

·
Registered
127 Posts
screw 1j or 2j an MR2, drop a Supercharged 1mz V6 in it. I've been talking to the guys at work and they say the one they saw was the fastest MR2 they've ever seen. (I work service at a Toyota dealership) Nice MR though, looks to be in good condition.

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
nice mr2 dude, very good condition!! future plans for it?

oh, and not to be a dick, (i may have missed a detail somewhere) but the mk3 appeared red, and not white as stated in the 1st post.

and um... depending on pricing and such, drop me a PM for the motor (if it has everything that's needed), i think i might be in the market soon. thanks and good luck w/ the new girl!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts