Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i bought a steering wheel off ebay. i go to advance autpoarts to buy an adapter kit.. guy gets a grant steering wheel adapter.. i tell him it isnt grants, he says it should work just fine. after opening the package and tryin to put everything together... it doesnt appear to work to me.. im bringing it back tomorrow. b4 i do, has anyone used a grant steering wheel adapter on a wheel besides a grant?

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Give more info about your steering wheel, grant does make a kit for a supra the # iirc 607 or something like that, which has 3 mounting points for the steering wheel. Now your steering wheel should have its own hub or extention that bolts up to the kit from vatozone.
The autozone kits are only made for a grant/piliot wheels, not sure if you cant mount jdm sparco or momo type wheels on.
Later
Carl

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
That steering wheel is a knock off. You should contact the seller for the mounting info.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea if i recall it didnt come with one of its own it was just the wheel in the box. and i have a feeling its gonna be the one for strictly grant and pilot steering wheels. ohh well... they better give me my damn money back lol

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep... gotta bring ti back. "Will fit on hub adaptor with 6 x 2 6/8" hole pattern"

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually thats a pretty sharp looking wheel hope you find a hub for it let us know how the wheel is quality wise and btw so now we have a bride to go wit dad and megan im gonna make 1 and call it bitch ass mofo or bam 4 short

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a nice looking comfortable light weight wheel. i like it and its way smaller than the stock wheel lol. not as much effort to get the wheel turned from what i expect. im looking for a hub right now. i found a lot of quick release hubs but you have to have an adapter hub already soooo yea heh gettin my money back for grant today though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts