Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
That thing will probably be sold by tomorrow, best price I hace seen and LS1 FD for sale for, and better shape and less miles than others that have gone for higher.

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
Dammit! I still don't have my Firebird sold and this thing goes for sale. Grrrrr...well hopefully it sets a precedent and makes all LS1 FD's for sale drop in price :D

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
Car looks VERY nice, I could afford this price tag too! However, I need to hold on to my money for more important things right now... :ugh2: :sadance:

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Very nice car for the price. I love the bright red paint on the FDs.I bet that thing is awesome to drive too

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
Hellspawn said:
That thing will probably be sold by tomorrow, best price I hace seen and LS1 FD for sale for, and better shape and less miles than others that have gone for higher.

then again, you really cant tell the quality of the swap from pix... it may look all fine. but who know, it could be a shit job.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
mkbvictory said:
WTF that motor is about 10k motor 4k install so the person bought a clean title FD for 1k???? WOW.... that was the steal of the year!
That motor is only 10k if you buy it new from GM. It says in his ad that it's an '02 motor, I'm sure it was taken out of a vette/camaro/firebird. You should be able to get that engine/tranny combo for $4-5k.

Either way, the car was still a very good deal at the price he sold it for.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can buy new LS1 engines in australia for like $5k... (5.7L)

Anyone got many vids of these things? :)

I'm looking for a new project :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts