Supra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Josh M said:
who is the black guy in the lambo?
i saw him on the way home as i merged onto 495. me and my friend gave him thumbs up and he started to go WOT and it sounded like sex.

he had blacked out tail lights and black wheels with polished lip. exhaust too maybe because it was loud. cool guy.

·
JetFire
5,312 Posts
I had a great time it was a great turnout on a perfect day. I was in the white SC. My pics didn't come out well I had cam on wrong settings I'll post the few good ones.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
cherplex said:
Nice pics Val that last one above is the best ha ha......
Thanks Bro, I was just admiring the beautiful girl! :)

·
Blue Thunder
3,470 Posts
GR8 meet !! nice seein' everyone and meeting new faces !!!

ps: Skrappy wasn't THAT bad at all. He had us running 'round for 2hrs. only
2 flake out goin to RC's but it's all good. Skrappy, you alright with me. :)

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
All Meet Attendee's,

First and foremost I hope everyone had a great time at the meet and got home safely. You couldn't ask for more beautiful weather along with all the beautiful cars. What a huge turnout. It was great meeting all of you!

Hopefully this meet will be the prelude to a much bigger meet in May when I'll try to put together the Mid-Atlantic meet and possibly bring in the Southeast crew as well. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again to all of you who made it out,

Court

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
great photos!

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
414 Posts
Court,
Thanks for the Sandwiches bud...
Regards,
Bao

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
JP ill be in touch with you about the single, and of course Mr. Bao always good times, we should set something up regardless in the winter maybe even a beater event? lol like dinner or something...we shall see though...i know people like to hide in for the winter but you are modding behind our backs...i know what goes on! lol because im gunna be doing it too....but good meet guys!

Ben Y

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
414 Posts
Ben man,
You set the date...I'm there..."I'll HOLD all my project for Snow day :sadance: "
The meet is always First... :)

Regards,
Bao

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Thanks Bao!

I'm glad you were able to make it. Everyone must have been hungry because there was nothing left when I pulled out at around 4:00. I'll be keping in touch in with you from time to time. I've got several projects that I'll be pulling the trigger on that I might need some friendly advice on!

Take care

181 - 200 of 302 Posts