Supra Forums banner

221 - 240 of 302 Posts

·
Banned
664 Posts
JP said:
wahahahaha I dunno man. I guess I wanted to cuddle him, and fuck him after the meet. :rofl:

damn I look like a retard. whoever took that pic, you got me! :bowdown:
JP you know we're getting a divorce monday, we've had this discussion over and over again, the marriage counselor even said we shouldn't be together anymore, so you know it's time we moved on . . . :rofl:

·
Blue Thunder
3,401 Posts
Ren said:
Thanks again for the ride kiddo
Ren,

I don't know who's driving is crazier...you or Skrappy !!!! :)

I take that back...SKRAPPY !!!!

This fool was trying to run a Bentley GT ragtop down 495 !!! In an
N/A !!! The Bentley won...imagine that !!! :rofl:

FWIW, he did beat this Caravan in a race unto Rt7...... :wtflol:

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
hey I drive very well thank you.. its hard when your used to boost and your driving an NA.... I wish I had low end power like he does though.. sok.. i cant wait to go single.. I guess im going to have to make another trip up here sometime in the near future..with my car,,

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
$9ktt said:
^That seems more like scrappy!

Mark/Scrappy: Bring that beat to death RSP out when you get a chance..so I can school your ass! You take the pick, with which car you want the ass whopping from...the supra/z06! :lol: :rofl:

After after i'm done with you Ben/Sherwin want a piece also! :gaysex:

·
Blue Thunder
3,401 Posts
Aye Mate,

You are on MDSUPRAS right ? Were you there ? I'm "Lucky" on the site. Did you dirve your Supra?

Val, I gotta get some MODS !!! This Z06 was f'ing with me coming from RC's last night. I told him I ain't got nothing. He said,"I'm no fool I know what those things
can do ! Next you gonna say give you 2 car lengths..." :wtflol:
He though I was sandbagging it !!!! :)

·
Banned
664 Posts
$9ktt said:
Ren,

I don't know who's driving is crazier...you or Skrappy !!!! :)

I take that back...SKRAPPY !!!!

This fool was trying to run a Bentley GT ragtop down 495 !!! In an
N/A !!! The Bentley won...imagine that !!! :rofl:

Hey, hey, it was an Aston Martin, but it was fun, that's what having a supra is about, racing cars that look like they can beat you and if you win, you feel all the better about your car. :)

vntperformance said:
^That seems more like scrappy!

Mark/Scrappy: Bring that beat to death RSP out when you get a chance..so I can school your ass! You take the pick, with which car you want the ass whopping from...the supra/z06! :lol: :rofl:

After after i'm done with you Ben/Sherwin want a piece also! :gaysex:
I don't race caravans, I beat a shit 50z this morning, POS. Sorry Val, the RSP is off to my new place, maybe one day, when I'm back in DC, we'll race, but then again you can beat me anyday I'm still bone stock, not a mod on that car.

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Hey everybody,

Glad you all had a great time at the meet, I know I did. I apologize to everyone for having to wait in the long line to get in. When I scoped out the park two weeks ago it was Sunny and 50's and I drove right into the park, no wait. With the weather being so incredible for this time of year, the turnout was much more than I expected.

The Spring GTG, which I am already thinking about, will be held on private property so we won't have to compete with the public to get in and we will have space to do coordinated photo shoots etc, without having the tercels and caravans mixed in with the meet :)

I'll keep everyone posted about the Spring meet but I think if everything plays out as I hope it will, it could be bigger and better than the Mega-Meet. I'm talking a battle of the bands, food and drinks, possibly a road course and potential sponsorhip of the event that might involve cars from the entire East Coast. Obviously there are lots of details that would need to be worked out between now and then. I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks again to everyone who made it out,
Court

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
$9ktt said:
Aye Mate,

You are on MDSUPRAS right ? Were you there ? I'm "Lucky" on the site. Did you dirve your Supra?

Val, I gotta get some MODS !!! This Z06 was f'ing with me coming from RC's last night. I told him I ain't got nothing. He said,"I'm no fool I know what those things
can do ! Next you gonna say give you 2 car lengths..." :wtflol:
He though I was sandbagging it !!!! :)
I wasn't referring to you Brian, I was aiming at Skrapy-o-La!

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Swedemix/Matt - Thanks for coming out, the car looked great as always!

·
Blue Thunder
3,401 Posts
vntperformance said:
I wasn't referring to you Brian, I was aiming at Skrapy-o-La!
Val,

I know, but when you said Z06, i remembered the one from last night !!!
Plus I could not hang with Skrappy after 65mph 'cause my front tires
unbalanced.... :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
::swedemix:: said:
Court, great job on putting this together! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! :bigok:

When looking over the pics I took, I realize that I must have missed taking pics of at least 7 Supras including 2 that were waiting to get into the park as I left.

All my pics are here: http://www.swedemix.com/stuff/GreatFalls_Nov_2006/index.html

Great pics matt! Awsome new wheels BTW.

-Jon

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Nice pics everyone I miss this one.ohh well I'll be there next year,better than ever.

221 - 240 of 302 Posts