HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
vntperformance said:
^Now thats a big ass bottle of water!

lol lol lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow, what a difference a day makes! couldnt have asked for a better day on sat. great pics and also nice mtg everyone :)

court > thanks for organizing it and look fwd to the next one!

·
Banned
664 Posts
vntperformance said:
^Now thats a big ass bottle of water!
That's mine, I left it in front of BoostenMKIV's car so I could see the interior, since everyone was busy drinking the soda's I thought I might as well drink my water. :sadance:

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Skrappy said:
That's mine, I left it in front of BoostenMKIV's car so I could see the interior, since everyone was busy drinking the soda's I thought I might as well drink my water. :sadance:
WTF Skrappy you got a dehydration problem?

·
JetFire
5,277 Posts
Skrappy said:
I don't race caravans, I beat a shit 50z this morning, POS. Sorry Val, the RSP is off to my new place, maybe one day, when I'm back in DC, we'll race, but then again you can beat me anyday I'm still bone stock, not a mod on that car.

Is that right :rofl: SKRAPPY I'm officially calling you out :1poke: I want to run againt the world's fastest NA Supra. From a dig/roll I'll let you pick........

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
cherplex said:
Is that right :rofl: SKRAPPY I'm officially calling you out :1poke: I want to run againt the world's fastest NA Supra. From a dig/roll I'll let you pick........
Why don't you just run him from a jog? :rofl: :lol:

Its just an n/a.

·
Banned
664 Posts
vntperformance said:
WTF Skrappy you got a dehydration problem?
No, but I drink a lot of water, since I stopped drinking everything else altogether.

cherplex said:
You have a turbo, that's not fair . . . :sadance:

vntperformance said:
Why don't you just run him from a jog? :rofl: :lol:

Its just an n/a.
Val be careful, I can run faster than he can jog. . . :ugh2:

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Well thanks to you single guys.. you have officially gave me the modding bug again.. now im really saving up for my single kit/engine rebuild/ne tranny...

·
JetFire
5,277 Posts
Skrappy said:
You have a turbo, that's not fair . . . :sadance:

So will you run a car without turbo like say a silver E46 M3? Oh wait a sec you were gonna run him I wonder what would have happened........

·
Banned
664 Posts
cherplex said:
So will you run a car without turbo like say a silver E46 M3? Oh wait a sec you were gonna run him I wonder what would have happened........
Yeah, Sherwin stop nutswinging, that's for females to do . . . :rofl:

·
Banned
664 Posts
cherplex said:
No nutswining here buddy
Who said we're friends? :1poke:

cherplex said:
just want a chance to see the worlds most powerful NA Supra in action.
Well I'll have to give that award to the next person, I'm de-modding my car, I did what I wanted to, now I'm done.

·
JetFire
5,277 Posts
Skrappy said:
Well I'll have to give that award to the next person, I'm de-modding my car to make it more Cali friendly . . . :rant:
You're de-modding a NA to make it Cali friendly??

·
Banned
664 Posts
cherplex said:
You're de-modding a NA to make it Cali friendly??
Yeah putting the stock exhaust back on, and the stock headers.

Sherwin if you really want to know that much detail about my life, I can send you a copy of my autobiography . . . :rofl:

241 - 260 of 302 Posts