Supra Forums banner

261 - 280 of 302 Posts

·
Blue Thunder
3,401 Posts
Skrappy said:
Val be careful, Hung, will give you another banning, for thread jacking . . . :rofl:

DAYUM !!! What did Val have 2 say ?!? :ugh2:

That Orange is the SHIZNIT !!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
toohipsi said:
i still wanna see the pics from the ride home, :1poke: justin ;)

I posted all my pics last night as soon as I got home. I had two of you on the way back. See page 7 I think.

·
Blue Thunder
3,401 Posts
aye mate said:
Mine was the dirty, rigged up, blue MKIII parked inbetween the SC300s.

Yeah, I saw it !!! I was the Red mkiv across from you for a bit. I was parked
beside the Corolla. :sadance:

·
Registered
491 Posts
The meet was fun even though I didn't get a chance to meet a lot of people.
We should get together more often and maybe next time we can do a cruise or something. I enjoy looking at everyone's cars and getting pics but let's get these mofo's out and cruise!

Hey Marshall, anytime you want a piece of me the 24 inch pythons will be waiting and I will be working out, saying my prayers, and eating my vitamins like the Hulkster! :rofl:

Me and 2 Hi Psi got to cruise back together and it was a blast just cruising with another Supra up the interstate. All the looks and thumbs up were cool.

It was surprising he couldn't pull away from my BPU with his single setup :bowdown: Just kidding, his car was sick and cruising through the tunnel was hilarious! It was loud as a mofo!

·
LD President
502 Posts
Good to put some more names with faces. Alex, youre right, 19s look a lot damn bigger in pictures. My wheels look like the lip is a lot bigger than it is.

Court, let us know when the next meet is, too bad i had to roll out early on for this one.

Mike

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Hey Mike,

I know some people had to roll out early, I wish we could have gotten every car that showed up into a group photo. Oh well. It was great that you could make it. Believe it or not, there looked to be a couple of cars that were still waiting in line to get into the park @ 4:20pm. I definitely saw a beautiful Stingray a couple of cars back waiting to get in when the last of the Supra's rolled out. Hopefully there were not too many late comers (after 4:15) that showed up and found nobody there.

Court

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
The next time that we do this should be at a track rental. It would be awesome to have 20+ Supras there all at once. The Great Falls Meet was very nice. Good job Chicks... Thanks for the food too. -Gary

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Bad SP77

Thanks Gary. The site I have in mind for the Spring gig we've done a coned out road course with Vipers, Vettes, Ferrari's, a Shelby Cobra etc., along with a show and shine. Plus we had a band and grills with food and drinks. I think we had probably 1,500 to 2,000 people show up.

The Great Falls meet was something I wanted to do for the Supra crew, but it sorta developed into a bigger meet with some people I know outside the community showing up, which I thought was fun.

I'll keep ya posted,
Court

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Damn looks like good times peeps....... to bad I couldnt bring my slow ass up there.

Eh always next year

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
1320ms said:
Still waiting for more pictures... who was out there taking all the pics with the tripod? You got a bunch of shots of my car I'm dying to see
1320ms,

Hey Bud. That was my brother who came out to take some pics. I recruited him early on for the meet not knowing that who would be attending. I talked to him a few miniutes ago and he will be emailing pics to me tonight. I'll see how they turn out. If anyone wants copies I can email them to you.

Thanks,
Court

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
chicks said:
1320ms,

Hey Bud. That was my brother who came out to take some pics. I recruited him early on for the meet not knowing that who would be attending. I talked to him a few miniutes ago and he will be emailing pics to me tonight. I'll see how they turn out. If anyone wants copies I can email them to you.

Thanks,
Court
Sweet, if you need somewhere to host them, let me know

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
1320ms said:
Sweet, if you need somewhere to host them, let me know
I appreciate the offer, I'll probably take you up on that.

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
95TT4JJ said:
Hey Marshall, anytime you want a piece of me the 24 inch pythons will be waiting and I will be working out, saying my prayers, and eating my vitamins like the Hulkster! :rofl:

Damn! hulk relax lol good see you again on better terms lol!!Take care of that nice white sup dug.

261 - 280 of 302 Posts