Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Lakes Dragway opens this weekend and we're trying to get some Supras to show up on saturday (April 2).
Racing is FREE, you just pay spectator admission fees.

The other post like this was moved to the wrong section and will be deleted.

·
Yup.
684 Posts
i would have liked to be there, but saturday is prime time to be working on getting my car done. what time does racing go till?

·
Registered
88 Posts
10 am till 5 pm

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
I was just there............wasn't anything too spectacular actually...........there was one black sp car that looked pretty nice but I didn't get a chance to talk to him..............I saw one old NA supra run a 16.02 :D but overall wasn't too spectacular, the people I was there to watch both didn't do as well as they hoped.........my friend Colin's DSM blew up his rear diff on his 1st run............so he was done for the day. My roomate's integra, he was hoping for a low low 13 or high 12 and could only pull a 13.5 and still had some crappy 2.3 60' times :( oh well, was pretty fun i guess overall!

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
i was out there judging the show as usual. wish the car woulda been ready. that SP built car is in team GMCI so if you wanna see details on it i am sure you can go to there site. its got a single, fuel, auto trans

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
It's good to see a Team GMCI car actually racing for a change :) I like that guy, he's young, but it looks like he's got his family's full support for his hobby.

Maybe we'll have a JGTCA caravan to GLD at some point this year for one of the Import Wars.

If any of you Milwaukee/Racine/Kenosha folks ever want to make the 50mile (from K-R county road) hike down into our neck of the woods, we have meets every warm & dry Saturday. We don't just stand around either, we actually get in and drive sometimes too heheh:)

The line of GT cars that went on the cruise.... Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota... our Mitsu representative left just before (EVO VIII).

Some of the cars after the cruise...

For the rest of the pictures (75 total)...
Click Here

lateRZ

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was in a SP shirt, the owner of the car was also wearing a sp shirt and had a boost leak on the ic pipes, he said he ran a few times earlier that day but was not happy. I ran mine twice and then left.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
ok who ran a high 15 second run in a black mk4? I was there with the mk3...as a spectator due to some weird boost issues.

anybody get a laugh out of the 15 second nsx? I sure did...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts