Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off please dont move this to for sale section just because it has to do only with NA oriented people......that said if it does get moved lol oh well.

Just seeing if anyone is interested in a beautiful NA engine out of a 95 supra. It has the manafold n wiering harness n everything. The einge ran great while it was in the car, only reasion i took it out was i switched to a TT.( pain in the ass but it was fun) The engine has about 100k on it, but when we opened her up she looked brand new. I would say this is a great if you need a replacement engine or somethign to mabe keep on the side and build a NA-T out of. Anyway the asking price is your best offer. Pm me for any more details and offers. Thx guys and happy bidding.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
zenmaster84 said:
No interest?
Not alot of people are browsing the forum right now. These things take a little time. It sounds like a great buy however. Post this in the for sale part section if you already haven't. You might also want to try other forums such as ClubLexus. Good luck on the sale!

R

·
0 Posts
How much are you looking to get, that always helps? I know a few months back, DaveH picked up an engine with similiar miles for like $250. Thanks and let us know

Ryan

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys thx for the info.. I honestly didnt know how much to sell the thing for. 250 kinda seems cheap for what is included..? At my local scrap yeard they are selling the same exact thing for 1000. Any help on pricing would be great.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
lol im just guess not to be mean or anything but let me guess that engine hasnt moved out of that junk yard has it. for a fair price it would be around 400 id think. iv seen them that low numerious times, they sometimes go as low as 200 for some desperate people who want to get rid of the motor.

good luck with the sale

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
hell, i'll max out the credit card and give you 5

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
5 hunder'd yo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts