Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my car tuned by Brian (chevyeater-on-sf) and it is a night and day difference to my original professional tune. His knowledge base is like none other that I've encountered as of yet and is more than willing to share and explain. He truly is a gift to the Northeast performance community and is on the short list of people I trust with my car. That says a lot since nobody except two friends have really been in my engine bay with that list of mods starting from a bone stock Supra in 1999.

It is such a relief to have someone honest and knowledgeable to go to and not worry about the usual performance shop headaches.

I would take ANY car to him. He is that good.

Thanks again Brian,
Roger

Power mods:
AEM standalone
ITS74
1mm over ported head
264 Jun cams
Upgraded Valve train
built bottom end
Titan intake
WOTM 4" dp
HKS Ti
Greddy 4 row
1000cc injectors
dual Walbros

· 475RWHP 449TQ and climing
6,183 Posts
Join da band wagon......Eater is one of the best period. Being a certified emiddion tuner for chevrolet gives him an extra edge. This is something that most don't know nor does Chevy boast. He knows more than just trying to reach a certain AFR.

· Ex-hardtopper
2,422 Posts
Holy crap, Roger lives! :lol:

· 95 Hardtopper X 2
2,034 Posts
He is a stand up guy and someone you can trust :bigthumb:

· Registered
13,982 Posts
I need to experience Brian's magic soon.

Holy crap, Roger lives! :lol:
...apparently! (Rog, I'm still on your old original clutch!)

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to experience Brian's magic soon.

...apparently! (Rog, I'm still on your old original clutch!)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!

Wow how are you man? I took 5-6 years off :wavey:

I hated that clutch but it did seem to help the whole rotating mass equation. I guess you proved it doesn't do damage to the drive line.

Wow time flies doesn't it.

· On call 24/7
2,347 Posts
Brian is GOD! lol..I bow down to him everytime I see him. :) I got my car tuned by him too..and nothing but sheer perfection :) But I am back in line waiting to get some more work done by him!

· Registered
13,982 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!

Wow how are you man? I took 5-6 years off :wavey:

I hated that clutch but it did seem to help the whole rotating mass equation. I guess you proved it doesn't do damage to the drive line.

Wow time flies doesn't it.
I missed you, man...hope to see you around. Sounds like you have a fine running highway monster on you hands.

· 93 Hardtopper
1,231 Posts
I wish so badly I could find someone in CT like this, I hear nothing but great things about Brian. Where is he located on the Island? I was born in Mineola.

· Hardtopper
522 Posts
Brian is the BEST period.

· Registered
113 Posts
I have a scheduled a tune this Tuesday with Brian and he has been nothing but helpful so fare its great to hear so many people admire him. like RogerM said, I only trust the select few (The Chosen ones) to stick there hands under my babies hood. I look forward to this Tuesday and I will follow up with my experience.

P.S. To answer your birmy's question hes located in Medford, NY 11763

· Banned
604 Posts
Brain is the man. and a stand up guy. the thing i love about him the most is that he wont run from a challenge. I'm almost ready for you Brian my harness is almost done. I still remember the words you told me that its the real mother fuckers that get the shit done.To me you not just my tuner but my friend.

· Registered
113 Posts
As promised I am posting my experience with Brian (chevyeater-on-sf):
Brian is NO JOKE he helped bring a five year project together with me over night. Brian spent the time and the effort to go over every detail of the car to make sure that I am 100% you can not get that anywhere else!!! From sun up till sun down he stood by my side as we went through the whole car, as he worked on the car and thoroughly explained things to me and he was nothing less than a gentle man. I am proud to say that Brain has worked on my car, I have put a lot of time, money, and effort into making my baby and he realizes this and helps you out to meet your needs.
:agreed: I too have achived new levels with my car and have made a friend. Thanks Brian again for all your help, see you again shortly!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.