Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BL Single turbo kit. Does anyone have pics of the passenger side of the greddy 3-row installed? Trying to make sure I connect everything correctly. Also, the kit comes with a 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 reducer from the turbo to the intercooler pipe. Am I supposed to use part of the factory setup? Thanks

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
No parts from the stock setup should be used. I don't have any pics for you but I'm sure if you got everything fitted and connected, its probably in there correctly. Just make sure there are no leaks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply...I have everything on the drivers side connected up, but having problems with fitting the passengers side. Which pipe connects to the intercooler?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My car has been down a long while so I couldn't describe it to you well. What I do remember is that the 45ish degree angle goes to the turbo. Also, don't forget that you can rotate the intake housing on the turbo to line the pipes up. This may be your problem.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guy...I just figured out my problem. They didn't send me the pipe that goes through the hole in the fender (geez). That should solve alot (smile)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts