Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, can anyone post the part # for the greddy 3 row FMIC?

Also, will this bolt right up to the stock twins?

Also, can you weld on a BOV?

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
just go to the forums sponsor sites (mvpmotorsports.com, WOTM.com....etc) or the for sale section in the forums for a greddy 3 row. I saw a brand new one the other day. Yes it will bolt right up to the stock twins and yes you can weld on a BOV.

·
BoostedBreakDancer
318 Posts
FYI some people have surging problems when they hook aftermarket BOV to stock twins

i think its because the MAF already calculated fuel for the air that you are releasing back to the atmosphere or somthin like that stock bov vents into engine

·
Registered
814 Posts
Part # 12010026

also unless ur running a VPC or MAP ECU or whatever u want to use to get rid of the MAF you will need to recirculate the BOV back into the intake BEFORE the MAF. HKS sells these recirc. kits

·
Fan of Stock Twins
249 Posts
I think you need to be careful with Greddy part numbers....from the research I've done, there appears to be a 3-row kit with piping for the stock twins, and a different 3-row kit with piping for their single turbo upgrade kit. Both appear to have the same core assembly, power steering cooler relocation hardware, and coolant overflow bottle.

Part #12010026 (from Greddy website) is for use with the Greddy turbo.
Part #12010409 (from MVP.com) is for use with the stock twins.

Intercooler core for both is the 23R, but piping may be different. Maybe someone else knows first-hand whether this is truly the case.

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
And now there is a new released greddy 3row kit....
Dont know the differance, just know they have a new one....

// André

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm so that one on ebay looks like its for a single turbo?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts