Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got This gauge New but it dosen't have any instructions. I checked Greddy's site & ran a search but didn't find any info. The basic wiring looks easy & shouldn't be a problem. However I would like to 86 the stock O2 sens & just use the Higher band O2 that came with the gauge. Can I wire in the stock O2 conector harness w/o any problems or do I have to run both? If I can wire in the stock harness which wires go to what. The stock unit has the Blue wire (To Signal-OX) & 2 black wires I'm sure are for the O2 heater. The Greddy O2 is a 4-wire. 2 white,1 Blk & 1 Grey. FWIW I'm replacing the stock O2 housing with a full 3" custom DP using a flange purchased from Dean Marcum. Reason I'm wanting/Need to get rid of the stock O2..

Thanks
Steve

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
There is a green wire that comes off the GReddy harness that you use for the ECU. If yours does not have a green wire then it has been damaged or modified.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bishop- Its a Grey wire. The O2 was never modified. Its from a brand new Greddy A/F Gauge kit that I got in a seald box. They just didn't pack the instructions. All I need to know is can I wire it in with the stock O2 conector & Use it to replace the stock one or do I have to use both? If I can use just the Greddy O2 then any info on the wiring would be great.

Thanks
Steve

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
If your box does not have the instructions then it has been opened. You need to tap that wire into your stock O2's output wire. You'll need a wiring diagram from your year Supra or put a voltage meter on each of the 3 wires from the O2 sensor with the car running (0-1v scale).

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, Thanks Bishop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts