Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Sorry, Kevin does the MK3 sales here, so he was supposed to answer this. He apologizes for missing it, he was playing WoW at full screen and he could not see the SupraForums screen behind it. :)

Regards,

Dusty

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha, no problem. Black sticker will work, and it will be for a non-turbo 1991 MR2.

And also, I wanted to know if you had some Axxis Ultimate pads in stock for the same car, your website says they're $50.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
We are closed on the weekends, and I don't stock the counterweight knobs, I think I've sold about 3 total...

Regards,

Dusty

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Sorry but we do not stock many 1991 non-turbo MR2 parts here. :(

Dusty
What about a header for a 1969 Toyota Corona Toyopet with a 3rc? You cant call yourself a true sports shop unless you have a huge inventory of slow moving low markup parts!! =)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
What about a header for a 1969 Toyota Corona Toyopet with a 3rc? You cant call yourself a true sports shop unless you have a huge inventory of slow moving low markup parts!! =)
In stock! I've billed it to your card on file and you will be seeing it on Monday ;) . Hope you find some use for it, been sitting here for 7 years.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
In stock! I've billed it to your card on file and you will be seeing it on Monday ;) . Hope you find some use for it, been sitting here for 7 years.
I've actually been looking at a Toyopet online, but cant see spending the 10k they want for it, I just missed one on ebay for 5000$..... now if only I can fit in the cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts