Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a E-01 on a MKIV? Searched and it seems no one has posted any experience. How's the reponse, etc? Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
I just had e-01 installed on my MKIV TT and seems okay so far!! I like it far better than say the Profec B I used to have.. I have yet to completely set the e-01 up though as the different settings are numerous.. So far I love it and the display is nice as well!!!!

·
supraman
632 Posts
It seems like a cool unit which is compatible with the Greddy E-manage and can be used as a display unit for settings of ignition and fuel etc....:)

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
The E-01 is definitely a cool device. I have it on mine in conjunction with the Emanage. So far, the unit has performed well. It holds boost very well compared to my AVC-R which would be all over the place. The interesting part of that is that they both use the exact same boost solenoid.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got the E-01 too, works great :) ...response is fast in manuel mode, took several 4 gear pulls on a lonely highway to get it just right though...plus, I am using the rpm adjustment to keep from boost creeping in the mid-range since I am on stockies still...but I am trying to fix that though another way.

·
Registered
759 Posts
What are the dimensions of the display? I like to keep all my electronics hidden and it looks a tad bigger than anything i've got at the moment.

·
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really only interested in it's boost capabilities. I'm wondering how it compares versus the EVC 5 and SBC III?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have it in my car also. I like it a lot. I like the display of it and the boost setting and things. Really easy to use also and many other goodies!

·
Banned
509 Posts
E-01

Just thought I would ask where everyone has installed this unit. I was wondering if the screen fit in the glovebox and if so does anyone have any pics.
I was thinking of getting one and getting a custom plate made for the glove box with the e-01...any input would be great.

R

·
0 Posts
EVC 5 Holds boost SOLID. I love the thing, gives the car such a clean look, fit my turbo timer, and evc w/ the boost controller and screen right under my radio, fits perfectly in the single din location.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rocked

I want to do that, but I don't know how to set it up, I just bought the EVC 5 and a Turbo Timer, since I did a complete AEM and I have a Single and fully built motor now I figured it would be a safe and solid way to hold boost, Virtual Works is doing the install but I wanna know if you used a special bracket or how you set it up to stay firmly in place, I want to pull the stock radio and do a flip out DVD on top.

Thanks
Anoosh

·
4,109 Posts
You do realize you're responding to a 3 year old thread and a member who's been banned since last year, right?:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts