Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow about time we get a decent place our way

located on 4430 bordentown
old bridge
NJ 08857
tel: (732) 432-4900 * FAX: (732)432-0900

ill take a drive down sunday to see this place even thow im sure they will be closed and ill take some picks from the out side to see what they are exactly :D

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
sweet!! i just mapquested it and i am only 1 hour 20 minutes from there. if i wasn't working on sunday i would meet you there just to check it out. make sure you post up their hours of operation. i will def. make my way out there in the next few weeks.

Dave O-

·
Registered
934 Posts
whoa sweet maybe i can drop by to bitch about their crappy electronic gauges lol i wonder if they'll do on-sight tech support :)

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
I made a few orders from the shop in the last couple monte. It's so nice 1-2 day wait instead of a week wait.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
So is it confirmed... I mean it says grand opening Dec. 2005... that was some time ago.. is this place actually open.. if so.. it might be time to send a resume.. LOL :D

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan94TT said:
So is it confirmed... I mean it says grand opening Dec. 2005... that was some time ago.. is this place actually open.. if so.. it might be time to send a resume.. LOL :D
yup i posted the pic of the place from there site ...look above.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
yeah im lookin for a job..anyone know if they are hiring or where i can get info on that...i would love to work there..plus i have experience in marketing and a degree...

Ant

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I would drive there with your supra and your resume and hope for the best! Nice car + a good resume should help you get a job there.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Damn.. I need to get my resume up there.. if nothing else maybe it will give me an excuse to move back to a real state LOL :D

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS :wtflol: Im sorry its cool and all that greddy has a office in NJ now, but Its still the same bullshit. I call greddy to get part, because im sick of dealing with the "Authorized dealers" of greddy, and of course they dont sell to the public. So Im just asking a question not flaming anybody. WHAT Is so great about the greddy office in NJ? Same thing as if it was in JAPAN LOL. Still cant go to a greddy store and buy something. that upsets me :(

On a side note I need intercooler couplers that were missing in my t78 kit. FROM GREDDY! lol where can I get the good 4 ply ones, Dont give a frick what color they are I just need them. One is a reducer.

Other then that I like Greddy and have a bunch of greddy goodies on my car but there has to be a simpler way to get parts without the hassle of the middleman.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts