Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Greddy Profec B-Spec II installed and am a little perplexed as to how to set it up. Sure I read through the manual that I have for it but I'm not sure as to what settings to do. I have a 60 trim upgraded CT-26 with a shimmed wastegate. I haven't run over 8psi on it yet and am not sure what it could do. I have a HKS MHG and ARP bolts so I am quite sure the engine can handle more. It has about 6K on a fresh/total rebuild. I guess I am asking what you guys have set your boost controller at with a similar setup.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Chris, remove the shims then turn up the boost : to 10-12 psi and see how the car does. Do you have the upgraded injectors and LAFM ? If you do, that would be great to raise the boost without worrying about hitting any fuels cuts.
60 trim hits hard around 15-16 psi....thats what I had on mine.

If you don't have the fuel mods, you'd probably hit fel cut.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Chris, remove the shims then turn up the boost : to 10-12 psi and see how the car does. Do you have the upgraded injectors and LAFM ? If you do, that would be great to raise the boost without worrying about hitting any fuels cuts.
60 trim hits hard around 15-16 psi....thats what I had on mine.

If you don't have the fuel mods, you'd probably hit fel cut.
Remove the shims??? Shit, I just got everything back together, but I see where you're going with that and I should have thought of that myself (thanks). I haven't installed my 550's and Lex AFM yet (but I already have all the goodies to upgrade - Lex AFM, RC 550's, Walbro 255, FPR, SAFC-II, NGK Iridiums and wires, etc...). I'm doing a little at a time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts