Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went single and want to find out which way will be better to tune my car, the emanage ultimate or the map ecu. ive heard some bad about the greddy emu. my setup is as follows: pte61, greddy 3 row, apexi n1 exhaust, custom 3" dp, 46mm tial replica wg, ssautojunk manifold, hks ssqv. everything else stock.

·
Banned
455 Posts
go ABC soup..

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you look at Mohd's site www.mohdparts.com you'll see they've recently found there have been 4 revisions of the EMU secretly dished out...

The latest one should have fixed all the issue's found before now.

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/emu_missing_chip/index.html

But also make sure your order includes the Supra specific Secondry Ingnition harness.

(Oh and a j-spec running the EMU and a T67 pushed a Porsche Carrera GT up the road near me the other day :) )

·
2jz powered
1,688 Posts
^^ Good info. I just wish there was solid info from someone that has the emu working on there us spec supra making some decent power. I have yet to see a dyno with this unit which is why i went with the map ecu for now. I'd love to have control over timming and all the other features included, especially being able to raise redline but the lack of support and good information made me hold off on it for now.

·
Registered
304 Posts
SoarerTT said:
^^ Good info. I just wish there was solid info from someone that has the emu working on there us spec supra making some decent power. I have yet to see a dyno with this unit which is why i went with the map ecu for now. I'd love to have control over timming and all the other features included, especially being able to raise redline but the lack of support and good information made me hold off on it for now.
Don't blame you, hopefully we'll have a UK spec running it soon (which is essentially the same as a US Spec)....

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
Anyone have a good basemap or advice with the EMU? I have stock fuel and my car runs really rich with Stock ECU gone single and EMU with a Zero'd fuel table. On acceleration the car bogs and backfires. Anyone have any hints to EMU configuration. is there something besides injector correction that may be tricking this ECU into thinkin in a JSpec MK4 as opposed to a 550cc USDM car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts