Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Greddy make a 52 or 60mm mechanical or electric boost gauge in PSI not BAR?

I've seen one by Defi, but I havn't seen one from Greddy... does it exist?

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody else ever seen one? I love the way they look but I want numbers that I understand, not that I have to do a calculation in my head to figure out what's happening

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
BAR to PSI conversion is SOOOO easy but if you have to have a PSI gauge, you won't be getting a Greddy.

Apex EL2's, Defi, Greddy, and HKS are the big four gauge producers as far as import parts are concerned and Defi and special order EL2's are the only ones you can get in PSI. Or you can just go with POS Autometer.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trent said:
BAR to PSI conversion is SOOOO easy but if you have to have a PSI gauge, you won't be getting a Greddy.

Apex EL2's, Defi, Greddy, and HKS are the big four gauge producers as far as import parts are concerned and Defi and special order EL2's are the only ones you can get in PSI. Or you can just go with POS Autometer.

Yeha, it may be easy but I'd still like to to be able to glance at it and see what my mind recognizes

That sucks :( I guess I'll have to go with Defi or Greddy then

nother question, are there any differences quality wise between Apexxi or Defi?

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Well with the Apexi you are in for a much higher expense. The gauge itself is just a display. You have to buy a separate controller unit for it that will control 3 gauges. The gauge is only the display on the Apexi.

Defi would be your best bet. They are kinda hard to get sometimes, but they are worth the wait. The Defi Link series gauges will need to be daisy chained and bought separate controllers like the Apexi, but Defi also has a lower line gauge that would work much better if you don't want to spend all that money on controllers and cables and wires.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trent said:
Well with the Apexi you are in for a much higher expense. The gauge itself is just a display. You have to buy a separate controller unit for it that will control 3 gauges. The gauge is only the display on the Apexi.

Defi would be your best bet. They are kinda hard to get sometimes, but they are worth the wait. The Defi Link series gauges will need to be daisy chained and bought separate controllers like the Apexi, but Defi also has a lower line gauge that would work much better if you don't want to spend all that money on controllers and cables and wires.

Yeah, i've been looking at both prices, they're crazy expensive. I think I may get the Defis that require the controller, i'm not sure, I have a hard time fathoming spending 200 bucks on a single gauge but i'll proally end up doin it :)

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
omori makes psi as well. back when omori actually made the greddy gauges they were available in psi too. but that has been atleast 10yrs ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts