Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of how they installed their Greddy 10 row oil cooler?? It seems pretty straight forward, but I just want to be sure the lines get hooked up correcty and am also curious where you located the actual cooler core.

Thanks,

-Mark

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
93BlueTurbo said:
Anyone have pics of how they installed their Greddy 10 row oil cooler?? It seems pretty straight forward, but I just want to be sure the lines get hooked up correcty and am also curious where you located the actual cooler core.

Thanks,

-Mark

Most hook up their oil cooler cores in the driver side front air duct. The passenger side is also an option, you'll just have to run longer lines.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, that's the place I was thinking of as well. However, what can it mount to?? I didn't see any possible mounting points, I'll look again, as my car is in the shop right now, but the only problem I found with that spot is that the mounts that it came with I would have to elongate, or get custom ones made.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Dont worry Mark, we all run aftermarket oil coolers here on our turbo cars we can make the brackets for you if needed when the time comes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts