Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi...i was just wondering...does anyone have an audio or video clip of the greddy power extreme exhaust on their mkiv supra...or any other mkiv supra.....i heard its the one from fast and the furious....and i actually kinda like it....so i just wanted to hear what it sounded like when it wasnt in a movie....thanks in advance...also if you have this on your car...please tell me how you like it...too loud....fartcan at all?...you know basically what questions

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
um i got a movie of me, either, WOT runs, which only you hear the wastegate, i have a dyno run, which you can hear it.
i love it! its the best exhaust, :)

Brett

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks josh....sounds great!....neon....can u get the videos hosted? if not...hit me up on aim and transfer it to me please - btm7687.....or email..... [email protected] - the space inbetween the btm and 7687 is an underscore

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
sure AIM is no problem... im always on, just might be away. i added you to my buddy list... my screen name is NeoNAFKz.

Brett

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
My friend has it.. It sounds pretty nice. I prefer the apexi GT spec which is currently on my car.... The one from the fast and the furious had the RPS header which changed the exhaust note...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts