Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know anything about the greddy rebic lc, it is a afc, and it does a lot more, do you need the lexus afm if you use this? any info?

T

·
0 Posts
Rebic LC is 80s technology. Please buy a SAFC and bring your tuning to the next century.

Regards,

Dave

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
I love it when people give advice and they just have no clue.

The Rebic is a very rare unit that alows you to control up to 720's and removes the rev limiter as well as fuel cut. If you can find one, get it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a chance at one on ebay for $260, and I did not get it because of what that guy said before your post. I feel like a real horse's ass.

T

·
0 Posts
Mello,

What part of my response shows that I have no clue?

Rebic LC is 80s technology?
Go buy a SAFC?

Have you ever owned a Rebic LC? SAFC?

Because you say a Rebic will control 720s it is a must buy?
Can the Rebic tune fuel trim at rpm points?
Is removing the rev limit a good thing?

My opinion, Rebic is garbage and not worth putting on a winter beater. But, hey go out and buy up this old school tuning box and have fun. Be sure to post your results...we will all be waiting.

I wish I kept my Rebic from years gone by...I could sell it for a mint to you guys.

Later,

Dave

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why are you getting rid of your rebic, and did you have good luck with it? Mello, have you used the rebic, or is that just hear-say.

D

·
0 Posts
toylexmods said:
Mello,

What part of my response shows that I have no clue?

Rebic LC is 80s technology?
Go buy a SAFC?

Have you ever owned a Rebic LC? SAFC?

Because you say a Rebic will control 720s it is a must buy?
Can the Rebic tune fuel trim at rpm points?
Is removing the rev limit a good thing?

My opinion, Rebic is garbage and not worth putting on a winter beater. But, hey go out and buy up this old school tuning box and have fun. Be sure to post your results...we will all be waiting.

I wish I kept my Rebic from years gone by...I could sell it for a mint to you guys.

Later,

Dave
I'm going to jump in here without reading anymore. You have NO clue and need to get one!! Do a search and study before you say something stupid! Stupid unfounded responses to people questions causes cahos, and knowledgeable members to NOT even post. Mello nice to see you posting some again. toylexmods don't waste any bandwidth on a reply you want get one from me! Sorry guys had to vent.............................

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
True, it is def not for everyone and I didn't even ask what mods were on the car in mention. I think the Rebic has greater tuning ability than a vpc if you're running bigger than 550's. Newer is not always better. Case in point, the solenoids in the HKS evc 1 & 2 are better than any other ones HKS put out. They don't make them that way anymore because of costs.

And if I didn't have any experience w/ the unit, I would have stayed out of the thread.

Cheers

·
Got Cat??
338 Posts
If you can get a rebic lc for cheap get it. Before I fried my piston rings, I was running the vpc,gcc and rebic lc and the car ran good. When the rebic was turned off it basically went back to stock cpu setting. With the three combined it was my poor mans stand alone for half of the price!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts