Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an almost new greddy SP exhaust system for sale !

the unit was on the car no more than 100 to 200miles before it was taken off and has been sitting in my basement for about 4months now

well im asking $350.00 plus shipping i prefer a local pick up but again i will ship!

info on the exaust
Piping 80
tip 120x130
retails for $650.00

·
1,005 Posts
Do you have any pics of the exhaust? Are there any blemishes on the exhaust at all? Is any part of it damaged? I might be interested. Let me know.

·
1,005 Posts
Oh i forgot to ask...this is a bolt on cat-back system from Greddy right? Not custom piping right? And is all the hardware included...gaskets, bolts, etc....Thanks

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no dents ,no blemishes,No custom piping
i have the bolts ,but not sure of the gaskets !

but you can get the gaskets at any auto shop !
this exaust just needs a good home !

·
1,005 Posts
I was reading up on the Greddy SP exhaust...most ppl who have it say that its quieter than stock! Hmm...I wanted my exhaust to be a bit louder than that:D I think the price is great and thats why I considered it...however its not exactly the exhaust I wanted and I don't want to regret buying it. Thanks anyways.

Anyone who wants a stock like exhaust with some performance gain should definately consider getting this exhaust...its at a really good price!!!

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not so true!
i have this same exaust on my stealth r/t turbo and it has a nice tone to it !
quit when ideling but a nice soft rumble tone when driving !

·
1,005 Posts
I wish I could hear it on someone's Supra...damn it, where did the sound clips go for mkiv.com???

Do you still have the exhaust or has it been sold???

M

·
0 Posts
SP

my exhaust is an SP, not an MX. The previous owner got it installed. so i wasn't sure, but now i'm sure it's a SP.

the SP is louder than stock, it's not "loud," it's more of a low rumble. i have no idea how i'd get a sound clip of it, maybe if i had a laptop.

i'm gonna check pricing on the MX, i'm thinking about switching. the SP is not giving me any low-end power, kinda slow from the line. we'll see.

·
1,005 Posts
hey money042,

do you even think its worth getting??? Seriously...i need your opinion, should I just save my money or should i get it? I don't want to regret wasting my $$$. Thanks for the input...

·
1,005 Posts
Never mind...the exhaust has been sold...I guess I'll just wait and get an exhaust that I really want...I'm leaning towards the HKS Super Dragger. ANyone here have one..give me some opinions on it please...I heard it hangs kinda low, thats the only bad thing I heard so far...
Also whats the difference between the Super Dragger and the Super Dragger II??? If any? Well thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts