Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my greddy strut bar in the mail today. Does anyone have any pics of it installed. I am having problems figuring out how it mounts on the driver's side of the car. There is a something (I dont really know what it is) already mounted where the strut bar is supposed to hook to, and the sturt bar doesnt seem like it will fit there at all. A picture would be worth a 1000 words right now.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you look closely at the attached pic (you might have to open a new window to open the pic), you see that module needs to be relocated using a bolt that is included i believe with the strut bar. If not, then it is easy to get a bolt from any hardware store. Just relocate the module then put the bar on.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
strut bar

go to mkiv.com and there is a complete instalation manual

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: strut bar

yamaman22 said:
go to mkiv.com and there is a complete instalation manual
I don't see a greddy strut bar manual under there, is it under the tech articles?

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: strut bar

msmont said:

I don't see a greddy strut bar manual under there, is it under the tech articles?

it's the same intall for all the strut bars

In the tech articles

look under other mods about 10 or 15 down

there is a listing for cusco strut bar install

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
strut bar

somthing else you can do is mount it to your fuse box lid ...

all you have to do is take the two phillips head screws out from under the mount and use them to mount it to the fuse lid... make sure that you take the mount off, but not the heat shield.. good luck and hope this helps

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Mark,
The little electronics thingy with the black grill is the resistor pack. Unplug the harness, and unbolt the unit. Install the strut tower. Your strut tower should have come with a little metal bar that will relocate the resistor pack. It has a hole on both ends. One hole goes to the resistor pack mount and the other to the resistor pack. Good luck.

Alan

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, I did not get any relocation kit, looks like I am going to have to do something else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts