Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it worth the $$? my belt is starting to crack should i buy the stock or Greddy for a $120.00, whats so speacil about it, am I paying for the name and that cool blue color?

whats it made out of?
does it last longer?
how does it do against STOCK vs. GREDDY?

any comments please.

·
Registered
644 Posts
SupraGang said:
is it worth the $$? my belt is starting to crack should i buy the stock or Greddy for a $120.00, whats so speacil about it, am I paying for the name and that cool blue color?

whats it made out of?
does it last longer?
how does it do against STOCK vs. GREDDY?

any comments please.

I have one , but have not used it yet , and when i bought it from a Greddy dealer i asked him about warranty , he told me i will give you a live time warranty on this belt :)

This what it says > from the internet ...
Engineered to increase heat-resistance, flexibility and durability, GReddy Extreme Timing Belts reduce the chances of cracking from heat, inconsistent timing from stretching and skipping or snapping. Improvements in materials and construction lead to a more reliable belt that will be more consistent and last longer.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
MKIV_Aspirant said:
Is the Greddy any better than, or the same as the Power Enterprise Kevlar belt? Is the Greddy made with Kevlar also?
I'd be willing to bet $ that they are the exact same product. I have a PE belt on my car.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.