Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I own a 1988 Supra Turbo that has a Greddy Turbo Booster installed, which can boost upwards of 15-16psi.

I haven't boosted in at least 3 years now because when I turn it on the meter does not read a negative airflow anymore, it now reads a positive number and it is not working properly.

My friend told me it may need to be recalibrated and I should visit the Greddy website, but I cannot locate the solution to my specific issue. Can anyone here provide me with some feedback as to what I can do to fix my booster? The last time I boosted I left a Mustang Cobra in the dust on the hwy, I miss those days......any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
EB

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
never heard of a greddy turbo booster...... is it a greddy boost controller? please provide a link to what you have and maybe we can help some more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MKIIINA said:
never heard of a greddy turbo booster...... is it a greddy boost controller? please provide a link to what you have and maybe we can help some more.
Yes, I'm sorry, I believe you are right - a greddy boost controller, also says "ProTec" on it. It increases the boost from 8psi to 16psi.

Thanks,
EB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.