Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put it in over the weekend and i measured continuity with a meter after splicing it to see if a signal would make its way to the timer and it does. The timer doesn't kill the engine when the e-brake is released. Other than that it works.

I'm not using the rpm function cause just easier to use the presets than install it. Does that wire need to be grounded (purple on timer)? Just in case I want to install the rpm function what color is the rpm wire off the ecu? I have the electrical wiring guide for the 97 supra its just a pain in the ass to hunt it down.

Thanks in advance

R-

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'll look it up tonight when i get out of work, I noticed you're from South Jersey. Where in South Jersey? I'm from West Deptford.

Do you know if you have to ground the rpm wire for the turbo timer if you're not using it?

If you own a supra, I wanted to head out to atco sometime but needed to meet some people to go. I just got my MKIV (about 2mths) and i'm new to the supra scene. I've never been out and wanna get my times. Let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts