Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i typed lots of stuff in search and was just noticing im getting a blank page. Search not working for me.

I need to get the english wiring instructions for the greddy turbo timer, for 1jzgte. Gonna have to splice wires so just need which wire is which on the timer itself cuz my motor is on a cressida

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
If it's the black FATT just get the adapter harness . I have the book.

I didn't hook up the parking brake thing, but I had it hooked up before, If no one can find it online I'll take pics of my book for you.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
I have a RAZO timer that I still need to install, but it came in the MK3 clip and was wired into a harness with an OEM style clip which my MK2 doesn't have. I've been trying for months to figure out how to wire it :(

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol....the black greddy turbo timer with speedo,voltage, etc on it.....it came with some plugs to plug in the plugs of the timer harness that ends into bare wires but i need to no where each wire goes like, example red=ignition, black=ground etc

the adapater or harness wont work, those are for supra/soarer, doubt its for a car that did an engine swap :(

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
1JZ_Cressida said:
lol....the black greddy turbo timer with speedo,voltage, etc on it.....it came with some plugs to plug in the plugs of the timer harness that ends into bare wires but i need to no where each wire goes like, example red=ignition, black=ground etc

the adapater or harness wont work, those are for supra/soarer, doubt its for a car that did an engine swap :(
That's the same thing I need to know.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/rx72/TurboT.html

thats all i found lol, gonna read and see if i can get it

OH i have that same RAZO turbo timer when i bought my motor, but it was'nt wired up on anything, guys just handed it to me and said that came off the clip in japan....my electrician tried to wired it but told me its no good :S

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yip! :d

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
about the razo, send me a pic and the color wires it has, i dunno if it might be different but mines was burnt inside(i just opened it up lol)....i can see if i get my electrician to pin out which wire is for what

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
1JZ_Cressida said:
about the razo, send me a pic and the color wires it has, i dunno if it might be different but mines was burnt inside(i just opened it up lol)....i can see if i get my electrician to pin out which wire is for what
Excellent! I'll take a pic tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts