Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Greddy Turbo Timer in my 97TT 6spd...I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn the music and sound off. It plays music whenever i start the car and it plays music while it is counting down. If someone knows how to turn this off...that would be great. Thanks for your help...

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
I also have Greddy Turbo Timer on my 93.5 TT sixspeed.
Quick note: you can stop the music by pressing the select switch, this is a one time bypass.

when the turbo timer powers up, you can choose the opening music (Factory Programmed Music, User Programmed Music, or No music)

(1) while in countdown mode, press the power button for 2 seconds.
(2) the display will show "snd" then the next opening music selection -"OP2" (the factory programmed music)
(3) repeat step (1) and the display will show "snd", then the next opening music selection "oFF" will appear (no music-silent)
(4) repeat step (1) and the display will show "Snd", the next opening music selection "OP1" will appear (Your programmed music)
(5) repeat until you have chosen the selection you wish to have played when you start your Turbo Timer.

"OP1" = Factory Programmed opening music
"OP2" = user programmed opening music
"oFF" = No opening music

Hope this helps, email me if your need any more help. Later

:D

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
oops, forget to tell ya the following:

to change the count-down music when you turn you ignition key off, you repeat my previous directions. the only difference is the codes it displays.

"cd.1" = Factory Programmed count-down music
"cd.2" = User Programmed count-down music
"oFF" = No Count-down music

Good luck

BRKNDLW:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts