Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
I recommend doing what i did. Buy the Greddy for $800, pay a shop $100 to flow test it for you. If if the numbers are good and the variablity from port to port is not more than 1-2%, then you have saved yourself the $800. If not sell it on ebay and buy the SP. Either way post your results so others can learn. I did the exact same thing with my Ross Machine Racing (RMR) manifold and posted the results for the benefit of the supra community.

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
The benefits of our manifold are that you do not have to relocate the fuse box or the PS resvoir. It has plenty of provisions for all the vacuum ports and IAC mounting. We can make it for any size TB. We can make it so that you can leave the battery up front. It comes fully polished. Our tech support does not require you to read and write in Japanese.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Our tech support does not require you to read and write in Japanese.
Yes - but can you deliver Moo-shoo pork as well as a 4-row IC from your living room?????

·
Boost Junkie
12,638 Posts
Are you serious? You could have answered your own question just by looking at pictures of each one, it is pretty obvious.

Steve K.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
That's okay - Larry does.

·
Boostin...
1,265 Posts
I really like my GReddy intake manifold. Perfect fitment, looks GREAT, and wasn't that hard to install. Relocating the battery wasn't really that big a deal and it helped with weight transfer.

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Where are the pics???

I really like my GReddy intake manifold. Perfect fitment, looks GREAT, and wasn't that hard to install. Relocating the battery wasn't really that big a deal and it helped with weight transfer.

·
Somebody's Watching Me!
1,876 Posts
i bought the greddy but haven't installed it yet looks like a lot of work.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
What one is better???
Is it worth paying $800 more for the SP??? I can get a comlpete greddy for $800 or a complete SP for $1600.
What would you do???
thanks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the GReddy doesnt come with a TB, a throttle cable and it isnt polished for that price. So it evens up the price a little.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
The benefits of our manifold are that you do not have to relocate the fuse box or the PS resvoir. It has plenty of provisions for all the vacuum ports and IAC mounting. We can make it for any size TB. We can make it so that you can leave the battery up front. It comes fully polished. Our tech support does not require you to read and write in Japanese.
agreed...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts