Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HNIC!!!
135 Posts
Was it an older guy? I have seen an older man driving a green mkiv around g-vegas a lot lately.

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
If it is a Hispanic dude, His name is carlos and he is a DOUCHEBAG!!!!!. If not well hey, at least I warned you about a hispanic guy named carlos who drives a green mkiv :)

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
dtsvt03 said:
Was it an older guy? I have seen an older man driving a green mkiv around g-vegas a lot lately.

That older guy's car is kind of beat up exterior wise. He has a TRD type hood I believe and it is TT.

·
HNIC!!!
135 Posts
Sounds about right. The guy is kind of funny if you talk to him. He came out to Discount Tire with it one night, and some kids were making fun of him. Just thought I would share that little bit of info.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
i met him last night. he's an older guy, i forget his name.

it was a stock tt with a TRD hood and stillen front. he also had aftermarket wheels on the back. not sure why.

seemed like a nice guy.

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Yeah, he is a pretty nice guy....

We need to get together sometime in Greenville. I never see any other Supras around.

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Yeah, I have a White Auto now. I haven't got a chance to bring it out much lately cause the weather has sucked the last few weekends.
Where's everbody hanging out now on Sunday nights??

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
James theres some chick who works at hillcrest hospital next door to us that drives one with aftermarket wheels. I have a pic of it on my comp I'll upload into the post later. You should go stalk her for it.

·
HNIC!!!
135 Posts
every body ended up at the sonic on woodruff rd. it was aight. I talked to Raheel for a little bit out there. How is that black car coming along, is it going back together anytime soon?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts