Supra Forums banner

701 - 720 of 752 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got done wrapping part of the firewall in heat reflective film.. 9 hours down haha

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,304 Posts
Anyone have a picture of a DJG next to an IJM for comparison?

·
Registered
184 Posts
That looks like my rear SRT8 Brembo 4 pot with 345mm lexus isf conversion, why stock fronts?
Yea its got the SRT8 rears. I have some 6 piston CTS-V calipers for the front I just need to finish up a few things and put them on.. hopefully soon haha

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yea its got the SRT8 rears. I have some 6 piston CTS-V calipers for the front I just need to finish up a few things and put them on.. hopefully soon haha
please post pics of the ctsv calipers after you get them on i like the srt 8 upgrade but prefer the look of the ctsv calipers even tho the pistons are smaller.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
JTS2005 Love your wheels are those LM20's also what brand of front Lip is that and where did you purchase it.

Looks very similar to mine I also have a DJG with Gold Emblems.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is my 97 being built right now... should be done before Christmas as I am changing the interior to black... looking forward to driving her for the first time soon!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Fucking MOAR!

And from the back, too. Don't get cheap on us...
Yes this! What a beautiful sup. Simple, clean, the classics look amazing IMO and really seem to pop more then usual for some reason and digging the wingless too, I even think the tint in helping to contribute to the overall affect in a positive way. Less is definitely MORE in this case! That's a sleek bitch, even the fender gap is on point. All the little details add up and totally pull this car together. WELL DONE :beer:

701 - 720 of 752 Posts