Supra Forums banner

721 - 740 of 752 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
The Good Doctor
1,884 Posts
JTS2005 Love your wheels are those LM20's also what brand of front Lip is that and where did you purchase it.

Looks very similar to mine I also have a DJG with Gold Emblems.
Pretty sure those are LM20's.
Wow, I didn't see this reply and please forgive me but Craig is right they are the LM20's, They were purchased directly from CCW in Florida, tires and rims package.

·
The Good Doctor
1,884 Posts
Yes this! What a beautiful sup. Simple, clean, the classics look amazing IMO and really seem to pop more then usual for some reason and digging the wingless too, I even think the tint in helping to contribute to the overall affect in a positive way. Less is definitely MORE in this case! That's a sleek bitch, even the fender gap is on point. All the little details add up and totally pull this car together. WELL DONE :beer:
Thank you sir :)

This has been one hell of a build but overall I am in love with the simple setup. The KW V3 coilovers are awesome and they have definitely help made the look. I go back and forth with the wing to wingless look but I really do love the wingless overall. I have thought about getting the twinz design wing as it is low profile and sleek looking in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up my Supra from diamond November 11th

38k miles 6 speed targa

So far it is BPU

currently looking for 19in ccw sp500 in polished. If you may know anyone selling a set please feel free to pm me

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Nice car looks just like mine. I even have a picture just like the first one you posted in the cargo area. CCW SP500 in 19" will look amazing. I too would like those wheels for mine.

721 - 740 of 752 Posts