• 8pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: June 24th, 2006

OK, so everybody vote on a time. I will be there as long as it doesnt rain. I vote for 7pm....I screwed up the poll option :rolleyes:

Jason
Ren. Red Twin Turbo(maybe :sadance: )

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Can I get an address to mapquest? Even though I think it will be too far away for me.

Thanks.

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
I am highly considering riding up to this, just gotta see if I can get off of work....

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Sean
1993 POS Ren Red Not even BPU Supra Auto.

I will be there:)

·
Registered
571 Posts
:beer:

The old man will appear.......I don't care what time it is as long as the beer is cold and the Titties are Hottttttttttttttttttttttttt. :crazy:

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Oh come on people!

I'm trying to get a good majorty of people around here too stop by and hang out too.
So far I been able to get a MKIII, MKIII, Turbo Del Sol, a few Neon SRT-4s and trying too get more peeps up too this. I'll probably gun down that black MKIV that I saw at main street cook out too come out and the Twin GT2XXX(Dont know, dont really care) SKyline GTS too show up too. So come on Supra owners and come out and chill.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Damnit is this it?

HotSoup ------Banned? WTF?
SuprasMaximus - Still coming?
redstopgreengo123 - Still coming?

Damnit this sucks! Also I was thinking that after we get done that we might head up too main street High Point for cruise and other stuff.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
redstopgreengo123 said:
how many people are going to show up 3people?
From the forums? Who knows.

All I know is that the people that chill with on the weeknights WILL be there aswell, so even if we dont have that many people from the forums there will be local people there too just hang out with us.

So its not a complete loss of a meet. I'll be E-mailing/PMing everyone around June 22 to make sure that if you guys will be able to make it or not.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Jim Swantko will definitely be there!!!!
Will he be? I was going to ask him myself if he would be joining but I havent taken any action. But yes I would love it if Jim and hopfully Jason will be out there.

Sounds like you have a nasty car aswell and will you be joining us aswell?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hooters

Hope to see you guys then.I will check back friday to make sure it is all still a go.Just got back from Vir and the car is filthy< so it might not be too much to look at.
Philip94TT

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
So is this thing still on? And why did the HotSoup Jason get banned?

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SilkE said:
So is this thing still on? And why did the HotSoup Jason get banned?
I am not banned Karen....just an inside joke on the mods...LOL. Yes, it is still going on...but I dont know what time...are you going to get B, Jason, and Dane to roll out too?

Jason

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
We have three votes for six o'clock so I vote for six.

Or five because that place gets packed around that time with bickers, sports guys and just people in general. If you guys want I can pull in a call and see if I can make a reservation but I need to know how many of you guys are coming!

Sean

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
HotSoup said:
I am not banned Karen....just an inside joke on the mods...LOL. Yes, it is still going on...but I dont know what time...are you going to get B, Jason, and Dane to roll out too?

Jason
Glad to hear it's just a joke . . . :banned: .

I'd love to roll out there but no guarantees b/c the White Ghost is still in surgery . . . :gapteeth:

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Sorry guys, I tried to get off work so I could make it but I work til 8 and It would take atleast an hour to get there.....

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
If anyone needs me my number is

336-420-3473.......I'll be waiting

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ReI86 said:
If anyone needs me my number is

336-420-3473.......I'll be waiting
I will come pending the weather....btw what time is this supposed to go down, it was never officially decided. If the weather looks anything like yesterday there is no way in hell I am pulling my car out of the garage......flood+hail+mini-hurricane=no sup 4 u, LOL.

Jason

1 - 20 of 41 Posts