Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am a smoker also and I know exactly what you mean. I hate cigarettes in the ash tray they make the car smell like crap. But they make ash tray you can get at any dollar store or truck stop or any thing that are shaped like a cup and have a little hole in the top you can ash in and put your butts in and they keep in all that ashhy smell. The only problem is that the mk3 supras have no cup holders.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You can't be serious??? No cup holders in a MkIII????????

PFFFT!!!!

That's one of the only things we have on MkIVs! (That, and an oil pressure gauge in the stock cluster ;))

·
Registered
164 Posts
if a cig butt is SOOO bad in regards to littering, we must have solved every other eco issue to date because seriously, wtf is a cig butt going to do to the enviroment....

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Start a forest fire. Burn a building or home down. Happens alot more then you would think.

Hooray for ignorance!
Forest fires aren't really a concern here in PA. Maybe if I lved in a tinderbox like the whole SW USA but I don't....plus it's cool too see them spark out at night when they hit the road behind you. ::D:

·
Small pockets
347 Posts
has to have somthing to do with aero dynamics because i have a exuast leak or somthing and when i open the windows it dont do shit :p

·
2,275 Posts
I cannot believe people smoke in there supra's it irritates the hell out of me... What a good way to destroy a good car...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I cannot believe people smoke in there supra's it irritates the hell out of me... What a good way to destroy a good car...
Don't worry it's only a non-turbo auto lol. It's going to get a new interior in a couple years anyways and then be a non smoking car.

if a cig butt is SOOO bad in regards to littering, we must have solved every other eco issue to date because seriously, wtf is a cig butt going to do to the enviroment....
Word...kinda like the time somebody yelled at me for throwing an apple core out the window. :confused: overzealous tree huggers.

·
Registered
1987 Supra Turbo R154 Pearl White, Blue Velour
418 Posts
I've always drawn the line at smoking in cars that are not, say, a convertible. I don't smoke but the wife does. Long ago she agreed not to smoke in either the house or the cars.

My folks both smoked and were famous for cracking the window when it was raining growing up while the kids complained in the back. :ROFLMAO: In all fairness, they apologized later in life.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Haha 12 year bump from a troll spam account selling da vape

Since I have time, and really nothing better going on I read through this one. I'm also an x smoker (16yearsband counting)

The people who both 1. Smoke and 2. Think "their" shit - eh I mean car, does not stink. Lofl. If you smoke your sense of smell is not so good (despite what you think...). In particular if you smoke you have a hard time picking out the subtle taint. My wife was a smoker for a long time after I quit and used car shopping proved this over and over (she couldn't smell it).

The vent visors ....they are more for keeping your windows cracked open while the car is parked (keeping rain out).

·
Registered
1987 Supra Turbo R154 Pearl White, Blue Velour
418 Posts
Ha ha Madison...I just noticed this was from way back lol. I was going to mention the same about the sense of smell. My dad quit long before my mom and he became ATTUNED to smoke anywhere after that. He could smell a cig at 1K yards and counting lol.

Another thing is smoke of ANY kind can permeate fabrics. Master BBQ folks and Fire Fighters come to mind. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
846 Posts
well there is one thing worse than smoking in the car.....hauling a tom cat in to the vet to get fixed. ruined an 87 celica that way. couldn't get that smell out

21 - 40 of 41 Posts