Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The electrical manual says there are 2 grounds near the intake manifold on the driver side engine bay. The first goes from the firewall to the engine hook correct? But where is the other one? The manual doesn't give an exact location and I can't seem to see a ground in the area near the TB where the manual suggests. Please let me know where to look for it and exactly what grounds to what. Also, if either of these grounds were missing could it effect whether I 1) Get power to the ECU 2) Get my coils to fire 3) Get a good crank and/or cam signal to the ECU. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that one but on page 32 of the electrical manual it shows a ground more towards the middle of the engine bay on the driver side. Am I just looking at the manual wrong? Its sorta tought o see whats going on since the picture is pretty crappy.

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
Thats where its at.........middle of the engine bay[ bellhousing] to the left side fram rail by the fuel filter on the bottom side. There is only one ground strap at the top of the engine bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts