Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 489 Posts

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is for the RHD Facelift model simply for a sample. We are working on getting the LHD US Spec panels replicated given we can meet the minimum required.

The kit will include the following:
Gauges Trim
Radio/HVAC Trim
Shifter Trim
Ashtray Cover
Driverside Window Switch Panel
Odometer/Warning Lamps Trim

These are 100% complete replacements not stick on pieces like all the others! These can be offered in a few different color combos. Black Carbon/Yellow, Black Carbon/Red, Black Carbon/Blue and standard Carbon Fiber solid black finish as pictured.

We need 10 people ready to place 50% deposits to get these made. We can get the OEM panels replicated in carbon fiber in 7-10 days, IE the mold. Total wait time once we get all 10 pre-orders is 6-8 weeks for us to have them in our hands.

Genuine Carbon Fiber
• Fire Retardant
• Permanent Finishing (NOT sticker or cubic printing)
• 100% Handmade
• Scratch and Chemical Resistant
• 3D Effect
• Unique, Sporty, Trendy & Executive Look
• Easy Repairable if damage
• Will not fade / peel / discolor or blemish
• 3 Year Product Warranty

Group Buy Price - $1395 SHIPPED anywhere in the 48 states for the complete kit. Regular price after the sale will be $1500+shipping.

1. supravenom - 50% deposit placed
2. Mark A. - 50% deposit placed
3. Josh_T78 - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
4. racinstylez - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
5. David O. - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
6. racinstylez - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
7. Enrique M - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
8. msala524 - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
9. Broc - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans
10. Gary T - 50% deposit placed - Manual trans

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
What happened to $700? :lol:

Kit looks great though, do you guys have any solid pictures of it installed?

·
Boost Junkie
12,399 Posts
Are these only available in wet carbon? Any chance at doing them in dry carbon or matte?
Same here. I'd be interested if I could see them in dry.

Steve K.

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No installed pictures as of yet guys but I can assure you it's AMAZING quality. Request sent to see if Dry Carbon is possible. The Group Buy is for LHD, the picture is simply to show you the quality of what you will be getting. RHD models we can get on order right away without a Group Buy if anyone is interested in both pre/post facelift trims.

Regards,
Robert

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In regards to pricing, this is a very high quality vacuum carbon fiber product. Think of it this way, here you get a total of 7 peices. Titek pricing on single products as follows:

Cooling Plate - $175
Fuse Box Cover - $287.10
Plug/Timing Belt Cover - $351

These pieces are far more complex designs than the items from Titek so it's very difficult to get a quality made product in the sub $1000 mark. The $700 estimated price from half a decade ago was through a totally different company also under the assumption we could get 50 pre orders which never happened. This only required 10 people to commit. Also with the government buying up all the carbon it has raised the cost of the raw materials.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
211 Posts
Would colored versions be fully painted or accented? If accented, any pictures/description of how/where they would be colored?

Thanks,

Nick

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,884 Posts
Let us know on the Dry Carbon Robert when you hear, I'd like to do something with my dash since the 97-98 panels aren't available.

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Wow, that dash looks great! This would be a nice item for my wide body project ....

HmmMmmmm...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Very interested in this but kinda out of my price range for the moment. Any chance these will be available later to? Or is this kinda like a one time thing atm?

Edit: any idea how the match is to the toyota carbon wheel?

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To answer a few questions:

Dry carbon - same price!! The warranty however is not honored as it is not scratch resistant.
Auto option - can be done no problem, sending request to see if any additional or cheaper priced
Purchasing only portion of kit - not an option unfortunately
RHD Owners - No need to wait for a group buy, we can supply you kits right away as those are already produced.

Once the initial group buy is over they will be available on single order basis no problem. The reason for the group buy is they are requiring a minimum order.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 20 of 489 Posts