Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many of you know, Toyota discontinued the OEM floor mats for the MKIV Supra. If you are “lucky” enough to find a new OEM set for sale, you might
need to take out a loan to afford them. Even then, your colors are limited! Additionally, there have been little to no aftermarket choices for embroidered
floor mats that matched the quality of the OEM mats. Therefore, we set out to offer a solution to this problem for the Supra community. Our goal
was to offer a floor mat that would meet or exceed OEM quality at a reasonable price. Also, we felt our cars deserved more options for both color and logo choices!
Achieving this was not easy, but we are very pleased with the final product. Quality was of utmost importance to us, so we started by choosing the best quality floor
mats in the business. Lloyd Ultimat floor mats are the basis for our mats. The Ultimats features a premium, continuous filament two-ply nylon yarn in a 32 ounce per
yard construction. This is twice the weight and density of OEM mats. They are computer designed and cut to fit the floor perfectly. Next we partnered with a local
custom embroidery shop who was willing to invest in the specialty tooling and needles needed to embroider the mats. Trust me, finding an embroidery shop that has the
equipment needed to do the job correctly was not an easy task. We have several different custom embroidery options available! You now have the ability to customize the
color of your mat, the color of your embroidery, and the Supra logo of your choice. Mats are available in black, charcoal, or tan along with three different logo options:

Logo 1

Logo 2

Logo 3

Colors for the embroidery threading are nearly limitless! We are offering this group buy on the custom embroidered
floor mats in order to keep prices reasonable for our fellow Supra enthusiasts. By placing a bulk order, we are able to work with our vendors to offer
the mats at only $180 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. In order to secure a spot on the list, we will require a nonrefundable 50% deposit up front
and the balance due once the embroidery is finished and before the mats ship. Please understand that this is going to be a process, much like the actual testing
was. We do not have the capital to purchase and unknown amount of mats, in various colors in the hopes that they sell. This means that the group buy will only
last a specific amount of time and once that time is up, the group buy will end, and the mats will be ordered. receipt of these mats may take up to 7 business
days. At that point, the mats will be delivered to the embroidery shop and each individual order will be personally reviewed by myself with the shop to ensure
that each members order is correct since there will be alot of information between these transactions. Once the shop has the mats, they will be completed within
two weeks. Once they are completed, they will be shipped out from my location. Again, i will personally oversee the process to ensure accuracy. In order to get
the thread color perfect, we are going to be using a universal color chart call the PMS chart. You will need to visit this link....

http://www.pantone-colours.com/

and post, with your order, the number that is on the color swatch that represents the color thread which you would like. So here is what we need in order to
place your order and please format it as such....

Full Name - Logo - Mat Color - Thread Color

Josh Taylor - Logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 203

If you would like to order more than one pair, just use your name again and fill in the other options. If the options are the same, just note on your order
the amount. Once your order is posted here, you will need to remit payment via PayPal in the amount of 90.00 to [email protected] and PLEASE make sure to remit the payment a gift payment or PayPal will remove fees. If you do not wish to send payment as a gift, you will be responsible for adding the 3.9% fee. The final
payment will be due upon completion of the mats. Please note that the shipping cost which is included is only within the continental united states. Any
mats that need to go elsewhere will incur additional fees. I will gladly ship your order anywhere you want at your cost. I need to remind everyone about the importance
of ordering as many sets as we can within this first order because after this initial order, the price will only rise as we are getting a discounted price on the
mats, the shipping, and the custom embroidery. So i dont know if or when this buy will ever happen again. This group buy will end July 24th at which point, the
order will be placed. Once the order is placed, we cannot add any more sets to the order.

Lastly, I want to thank Carl Kotch known here as 9secsupra. He is one of the main reasons that I was able to offer this to the community. He helped a ton along the way. Also, thanks to everyone else who helped me spread the word, you know who you are and i appreciate your help. Thank you.

To those who havent seen the thread where i constantly updated progress, here are a few snapshots along the way. ill have one more to add tomorrow night.

Josh

#1 Jake Scatchard -Logo 2 -Black Mat - Pantone 186
#2 Ryan Beard - logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 419
#3 Daniel Cabuco- logo 3 - black mat - Pantone 2738
#4 Brian Lee - logo1 - black mat - pantone 485
#5 Bryan Vercoe - Logo 1 - Tan Mat - Pantone 419
#6 Janelle Conte- logo 1- black - 431
#7 Justin Miclette - logo 1 - black - oem silver
#8 Vincent Leung - logo 1 - black - oem silver
#9 Jim Edwards - logo1 - black - pantone 485
#10 Robert Olejniczak - logo1 - black - pantone 485
#11 Chip Schwartz - logo1 - black - pantone 485
#12 Ryan Buchmeier - Logo 1 - Black - oem silver
#13 Ken Henderson - logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 485
#14 Joe Wright - Logo 3 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#15 Gien Hsieh - Logo 1- Mat Color Black - oem silver
#16 Anand Mehta - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM silver
#17 Shane Crausby logo 1 - black mat- Pantone 485
#18 Rob Pluta - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM silver
#19 Vu Nguyen - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM silver
#20 Rob Bailey - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM silver
#21 Chris Wealch- Logo1- Black mat- OEM Silver
#22 Salvador Gonzalez- logo 1- black mat- Pantone 185
#23 Carl Kotch aka Iceman- logo 3- black mat- Pantone 2436
#24 Rex Fogleman - Logo 1 - Black Mat - oem silver
#25 Matt Calderone- logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 485
#26 Mohammed Abed- logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 485
#27 Michael Tran - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 872C (gold)
#28 Vincent Alunni - Logo 1 - black mat - OEM Silver
#29 Kevin McNichol - Logo 1 - black mat - oem silver
#30 Brandon Brown - Logo 1 - Black Mat - oem silver
#31 Kyle Ross - Logo 1 - black mat - OEM Silver
#32 Jason Soko- Logo 1-Black Matt- OEM Silver
#33 Jason Soko- Logo 3- Black matt- OEM Silver
#34 Abram Powelson - Logo 1 - Black mat - OEM Silver
#35 Abram Powelson - Logo 1 - Black mat - OEM Silver
#36 Abram Powelson - Logo 1, Black mat - Reflex Blue
#37 Morgan Schwartz - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#38 Jeff - Logo 1 - Black mat - OEM Silver
#39 Jeff - Logo 1 - Black mat - OEM Silver
#40 DANIEL BALDEO - LOGO 1 - BLACK MAT - PANTONE 485
#41 Sean Baker - Logo 2 - Black mat - Pantone 485
#42 Dexter Ennis - logo 1 - Black mat - OEM silver
#43 Garrett McSheffery - Logo 3 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#44 David Tanner - Logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 419
#45 Matthew Stevens - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#46 Matthew Stevens - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#47 Eugene Chong - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#48 Eugene Chong - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#49 Peter Nguyen - Logo 3 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#50 Carl Kotch Logo 1, Black Mat, black embroidery
#51 Ted Milko - logo 1 - black mat - oem silver
#52 Jeff Codex - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#53 Michael Tu - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#54 Tjayi Malone - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#55 Rick S - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 419 (Stealth)
#56 Tuan Nguyen Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#57 Alex Medina - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#58 Alex Medina - Logo 1 - Black Mat - OEM Silver
#59 Jeff Codex - Logo 1 - Black mat - Black Embroidery (or Pantone 426 stealth dark gray
#60 Luis Soto - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#61 Enrique Munoz - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#62 Enrique Munoz - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone OEM Silver
#63 Enrique Munoz - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 426
#64 Edmund Nagrampa - Logo 1 -Black Mat- Pantone 485
#65 Alex Ngo - Logo 1 - Black mat - OEM silver
#66 Scott Swank - logo 1- black mats - 431
#67 Yang Moua - Logo 1 - Black Mat - Pantone 485
#68 Edward Chan - Logo 1 - Black Mat - "Reflex Blue"
#69 Jorge Franco - logo 1- black mat - oem silver
#70 Ted Milko - logo 1 - black mat - oem silver
#71 Justin Beget - logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 444
#72 Justin Beget - logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 444
#73 Shant Tarbinian - logo 1 - Black mat - Pantone 444

·
Jet Mech
230 Posts
I'm in. Can trunk carpet be made with this run?

Ryan Beard - logo 1 - black mat - Pantone 419

50% deposit sent

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted on the Supra/2jz discussion fb page for you.
thank you sir!

Weeeeeee lets go
where is your order bro?

I'm in. Can trunk carpet be made with this run?
im not offering trunk carpets but i could probably get it embroidered for you, but lets deal with that after this whole thing. if you are in, i need the info required.

Jake Scatchard -Logo 2 -Black Mat - Pantone 186

This is gunna be sweet!
got you in sir, thanks!

·
Administrator
8,573 Posts
Any off topic discussion will be removed and warnings issued. Questions pertaining to the techical features should be posted here..all personal/logistical/off topic email or pm flinstoneskid directly. Also ill place an order shortly.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any off topic discussion will be removed and warnings issued. Questions pertaining to the techical features should be posted here..all personal/logistical/off topic email or pm flinstoneskid directly. Also ill place an order shortly.
Thank you, i look forward to your order. And along With this comment, feel free to email me directly with any questions, comments our concerns at [email protected]

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sweet! Any pictures of the whole mats? Looks like there are multiple anchor grommets in the mat pictured and the shown anchors look to be a christmas tree or screw type fastener on one end. How does this attach to the floor carpet? Can we just use our stock anchors with these mats? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet! Any pictures of the whole mats? Looks like there are multiple anchor grommets in the mat pictured and the shown anchors look to be a christmas tree or screw type fastener on one end. How does this attach to the floor carpet? Can we just use our stock anchors with these mats? Thanks.
I will post more photos tomorrow night. As for the anchors, yes, the lloyd mats have two anchor points, and honestly,i remember checking to see if the Stock hook fit when we initially got the first pair but I'll have to Check again tomorrow to be sure. Let me look at it again tomorrow and by the time i post pics, I'll have a solid answer for you.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I will post more photos tomorrow night. As for the anchors, yes, the lloyd mats have two anchor points, and honestly,i remember checking to see if the Stock hook fit when we initially got the first pair but I'll have to Check again tomorrow to be sure. Let me look at it again tomorrow and by the time i post pics, I'll have a solid answer for you.
Thanks! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 725 Posts